|15| Love Me Harder

Justin::Bieber

"Good morning." Hailey whispered to me as she felt my movement. "Good morning." The faint sound of my music playing in the background. We must've never turned it off last night.
I looked over at the clock that was hanging on my wall that read 1:30PM.

"How long have you been up?" I asked. "Only for a couple minutes."
"Same." I said earning a giggle from her. "That was cute."
"Hey slow down. Aren't you trying to win back Ms. Grande?"
"It was a compliment. Geez." I got up from the couch. "So how does your plan work Ms. Baldwin?"
"Glad you asked."

________________

After I dropped off Hailey at her house. I headed over to Scooter's place to tell him what I needed help with.

"So you plan on winning her back by singing to her? In front of everyone?"
"Yeah. Plus it'd also be good to tease one on the new songs to make everyone excited."
"Yeah that part is great, but wonder if she shoots you down in front of all of the people?"
"She won't. Ariana has some sense in her not to do that."
"Okay, but if this goes south do not blame me. I'm just the coordinator." Scooter said pointing at me. "Promise."

After our talk, I had to go to a whole bunch of meetings about the plan. All of them just on where I wanted her to sit and how I was going to bring her on stage, all in attempt to make her mine again.

"Dancers?"
"Only for the scheduled performance."
"Lights?"
"White for the serenade. And whatever you guys think is better for the other performance." I smiled. "And I'm guessing the serenade is after your scheduled one."
"Correct."
"We will get that set up for you."
"Thank you."

Now I just need to trust that this is going to go the way I want it to. I messed up pretty bad, so I won't blame Ariana if she says no to me right in the spot.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Told you it was a filler. Next one should be a little bit longer!