|13| Love Me Harder

Narrator::

Justin and Ariana planned a little day to spend together. It is nothing crazy, it's just to catch up with their lives. Again.

"This feels great." Justin spoke. "What does?" Ariana asked. "Us hanging out again. I didn't realize how much joy you brought me." He smiled, Ariana blushed a little. "I will agree with that."
Justin and Ariana decided to get breakfast together at this little cafe in Malibu after a short amount of time word got out that they were together in public. "We are about to be crowded." Justin whispered to Ariana. She glanced around her and spotted phones taking either pictures or videos. "We should go. We don't want a rerun of the last time." She giggled thinking about the mess the went down last time.

Justin asked for the check and they both made their way out of the cafe. They didn't get far because right when they hit the corner a flood of paparazzi formed.
"Justin! Ariana!" Their names being repeated over and over again. "Are you guys together?! Is there hope for Jariana?!"
Ariana stopped in her tracks and making Justin stopped, he looked at her with concern. "What's wrong?"
"I'm answering all their questions. You don't have to stay if you don't want to."
"No I'm staying. I'm not leaving you surrounded by all these men."
Ariana nodded and looked towards the crowd. "Let's do this civil you guys anything you want answered, I will answer them as long as you guys are not yelling like crazy." She gave a small smile. "Do we have an agreement?!"
"Yes!" They all said in unison.

Ariana nodded, "Okay we will start with you." She pointed at one of them. "Oh and if your question has been answered please leave so we don't take up all the space on the sidewalk." She grinned, "Okay continue."
"Are you and Justin dating again?" He asked.
"We are not dating. We are just hanging out with each other, you know like friends."
"Thank you."
"No problem. Okay you next."
"Will you guys ever get back together? Hollywood misses the golden couple."
Ariana chuckled before answering, "I doubt we were the golden couple, but I'm not sure. I'm kinda liking this single life a little more than I should. Sorry Justin."
"It's fine." Justin answered Ariana back. "Thank you guys." The man said before leaving. "Welcome." Justin replied.

Some questions were repetitive, but Ariana still responded to them. Justin just stood behind her and had his mouth shut, unless he was asked a question.
They were down to the last pap.
"When is the next music drop for you two?"
Ariana was expecting another relationship question, not a music one. "Uh." Was all that came out.
"I have a new song coming out next month with some other things, but I did just release song last week." Justin answered first to give Ariana more time to come up with her answer. "And you Ariana?"
"Well I've been writing music, haven't gone in to record yet. I'll let everyone know as soon as I'm done." She smiled.
"Thank you guys so much." The man says and walks down the street.

Ariana::Grande

"Girl, I felt like I had the longest morning." I told Alexa as I laid down. "I saw. You and Justin with all those paparazzi."
"I love this life, but it's so much."
"You have a gift slash talent that needed to be shared with the world."
"I know. I just want a mini break."
"I have an idea." Alexa clapped her hands together. "Oh gosh. What is it?" I asked. Alexa got comfortable before she explained what was about to go down.

"You have an makeup artist right?" She asked, I nodded. "Okay great! Call him and ask if he can do special affects or knows someone that does." I looked at her and shook my head at her request, within moments of this phone call he was on his way with his friend. "Okay he's on his way. Now may I ask why you wanted this?" I chuckled.
"We are going out, but with different faces." Alexa was smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh my god."

>>>>>>><<<<<<

Thirty minutes into this face reconstruction and I can't breathe normally. I turned towards my friend to see how she was doing and she was as happy as can be. "This is so ridiculous. Where are we going to go with all this shit on our faces? And apparently neck." Alexa shrugged, "The movies, dinner, ice cream. Wherever we want to go, the world is ours at the moment."

"You look like a young old lady." Alexa started laughing making me laugh as well. "I didn't ask for all of this." I managed to get out my mouth. I could feel the prosthetics molding to my face now, more than I felt it before. All I have to say is that Alexa's plan better work with no flaws at all.

>>>>>><<<<<<

We arrived at the movie theater. I was beginning to feel nervous, we had no security to help us if anything got out of hand. Then again, Justin and I haven't had any security when we went out on out little date. Maybe I'm overthinking this whole thing, but I can't relax at all.

"Alexa this isn't going to work. We're gonna get mobbed."

"Ariana will you shut the fuck up." Alexa laughed as we approached the door. "If you talk they're going to know it's you, I'm basically a nobody, I got this."
As we approached the ticket office I kept my eyes down to avoid contact.
"Hi two tickets to, uh, Spider-Man."
"Okay that will be $26.24"
I slid my card to the guy before Alexa pulled out her money. The guy swiped the piece of plastic and we were off.
"We never discussed what movie to see." I chuckled, trying to suppress my laugh.

"I was panicking so Spider-Man it was."
"That's totally fine."
"Hey the disguises work."
"The nights not over."

We bought some popcorn and went into the theater, sat down, and enjoyed the movie. Then went to go get some ice cream down the block and was successful, no one knew or had a clue who we were and it was great.
"I'm comfortable to go get dinner, if you want?" I suggested, knowing she was already going to say yes.
"Did you really have to ask? Of course I'm ready to get dinner."

To say the least it was a very successful night.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
I honestly picked Spider-Man because I watched it on Friday lol. If you're a nerd/geek like me then you'll love it. It was super super super good.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter you know what to do :)