|1| Love Me Harder

Narrator::

Picking up from their last little project...Their duet that made everyone love them even more. The media's attention was mainly focused on the two of them, they were watching their next moves very closely, paparazzi made sure that they had eyes on them everyday on the hour.  Especially, when Justin was seen at Selena's party, but we'll get more into that later. Selena did come back into the picture shortly after the song was released, but this time not for Justin. She decided that she should pick up on where she left off with Ariana with trying to be "friends" with her.  Selena is still trying to get between Justin and Ariana, eventually it will happen, but not right now.

Ariana::Grande

Justin and I are on our way home from a late night talk show, he is sitting on one end of the car and I'm on the other.  We've been doing a lot of promo for this song, it's been out for almost a week. Scooter has been pushing us really hard lately, making us do interviews day after day, making have to catch flights onetime after one interview ends. Justin and I are running low on sleep, I'm pretty sure he is about to enter a sleep deprived state.

"At least we have a couple hours to rest before we leave to Miami tomorrow." I say softly turning to him. Justin slowly turns his head towards me and nods. "I can't wait." He groaned, rubbing the sides of his head. I placed my hand on his thigh and then he placed his hand onto gently squeezing it. He tugs my arm, making me tense up a bit, eventually I unbuckle my seatbelt and moved closer to him in the car. I lay my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Only a couple more days." I whispered to myself.

--

We got to the hotel and walked into our rooms, I removed the day off of my face and put on my tank top and shorts on. I walked over to the bed and laid down. It wasn't my fluffy bed, but it was a bed and not a plane bed. Also minus the turbulence we'd hit every once in a while that would wake us up.  After I closed my eyes, I was woken up by a loud knock on my hotel door. I rub my eyes as I walked over to answer it.

"We gotta go Ariana." Scooter said raising his eyebrows. I looked past him to see Justin leaned against the wall with his eyes shut. "Give me a minute." I said walking back in to gather my things. I quickly slip on my slides, grab my phone, and my bag. I walked into the hall and saw that Justin was now on the floor sleeping. I chuckled and gently poked him with my foot, "Justin we have to go now." I said bending down and lifting up his arm. "No." He mumbled, I looked at Scooter and shrugged. "I don't know what to do."

I stood back up and hiked my bag on my shoulder, "I mean we could reschedule and say something happened." I suggested, knowing that Scooter is beat too.  "I already have everything waiting for us." He stood there and looked between Justin and I. I could feel the bags under my eyes starting to become more baggier and the longer we stood there the more Justin started to go into deep sleep.

"You know once he starts snoring, it's over for the both of us." I Laughed. "I'm not going to be the one to wake him up, I learned my lesson the hard way." Scooter pulled out his phone and made the call to the Miami station and told them that we'd be there tomorrow morning. Not the exact reschedule I was looking for, but it gave us an extra day of sleep to catch up on. "I'm going to get another day for these rooms. You get him inside on a bed please." Scooter said before he walked down to the elevator. I looked at him and shook my head, I thought we would have something again, but he ruined that chance a week ago at Selena's house.

I haven't listened to his side of the story because I feel that I'm just going to relapse to him and get hurt all over again. It's bad enough that I have Selena blowing up my phone every chance she gets, I can never get a break, but I should listen to what she is going to say. "Justin get up, I can't carry you back into your bed." I shook his body, he groaned and waved me away. "We are not going to the interview anymore, so please get up and go back into your room." I sassed to him. I walked back to my room leaving him in the hallway on the floor, I laid back on my bed and heard a pounding on my door. I laughed knowing what it was for, "Yes?" I opened the door to reveal Scooter. "What is this?" I pointed to Justin on the floor. "He wasn't cooperating with me." I shrugged, "So I left him there."

Scooter then pulled me aside, "Look I know you guys aren't on good terms right, but please just try and be friends again." He pleaded, I sighed. "How am I supposed to trust him as a friend if I can't trust him as a boyfriend?" I glared at him and walked back into my room.

-----------

That was the first chapter...What do you think of it so far?

Vote!! It helps a lot and spread the word that this book is out now!!