Wrong Number - Part 13

Start from the beginning

"And that's question's answer is yes you are my little sister. By the way , what are you doing right now?"
Taehyung asked.

"Nothing much , I'm home alone because mom and dad are gone somewhere"
You spoke.

Taehyung got a little worried over you that you are home alone ,
"Should i accompany you? if you are feeling scared or anything?"

You chuckled,
"Nah I'm okay"

"Okay but if something happens , just give me a call and I'll be there okay?"
Taehyung asked.

You nodded as if Taehyung could see you.

"Don't worry eomma , I'll hang up now. Bye"
You said and hang up the call on him.

You then started watching videos again but your phone rang and you picked it up without checking the name because you thought it's Taehyung disturbing you.

"Yahh! Stop disturbing will you?"

There was silence for a second then spoke ,
"Who's disturbing you?"

Your eyes widened and you mentally cursed.

"Oh nothing Mark oppa , it was just my friend calling me again and again."
You spoke.

"Hmm , where's mom and dad?"
Mark asked.

"Actually they aren't home , they have gone to our neighbor's funeral"
You spoke feeling a little relieved that Mark didn't ask many questions about the call.

"You are alone?"
Mark asked.

"Yeah , I don't like to go to funerals. I can't see people crying like that"
You spoke.

Mark just hummed remembering that whenever they went to funeral , they always left you home or left you at someone's place.

"Sooo? are you excited?"
Mark asked.

You smiled widely ,
"Of course i am. I can't wait to meet you and travel around the country"

"Yeah , Malaysia is a great country to visit. You are coming in vacations so you have much time to go here and there"
Mark said.

"You can't believe but i seriously can't stop thinking that I'm gonna meet you after a long time plus Malaysia is such a beautiful country"
You said.

Then suddenly your phone started ringing , you check who is it and it's an unknown number. You didn't pick it up and just talked to Mark.

For half an hour , this number kept on calling you. You got a bad feeling so you messaged Taehyung.

'Hey Taehyung? this number has been calling me for a long time. Check it out'

You messaged him the number.

Not even a second after he replied with an 'ok'.

You waited for 5 minutes for Taehyung's reply.

'Uhmm Y/N? I'm picking you up okay?'

You got confused over his message.
You straight up called him. He attented it ,

"Hey? why are you coming? did you check the number?"
You asked him.

You just heard him sigh ,
"I'm just coming okay? Don't ask me anything until we reach our destination"

He ended the call and you just stared your phone in confusion. You wore shoes and went downstairs waiting for Taehyung.

Not after long , there was a car beep and you went outside. You saw him and another car of Jimin. You got more confused.

You entered inside Taehyung's car and asked him what happened but still no response.