Fuck on me, look at me, Ay
Fuck on me, yeah, look at me, ay
Look at me, look at me, yeah
Fuck on me, yeah
Look at me, yeah, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me, yeah
Yeah, ay

I took a white bitch to starbucks
That lil' bitch got her throat fucked
I like to rock out, I'm misfit
My emo bitch like her wrist slit
Curly hair bitch like I'm Corbin
Got like three bitches, I'm mormon
Skeet on your main bitch's forehead
Don't want your pussy, just want head

Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, yeah, aye
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, yeah!"

The beat ended and I took the headphones off, looking at Ski and WiFi. "Yo, how was it?" I asked them. They nodded their heads smiling like weirdos. Ski turned on the microphone, "Yeah, vro. Shit was perfect." I chuckled as my phone vibrated, indicating a text message. I turned the screen on and I saw a text from Geneva.

😋💥Babe

Hey babe 💙💙 dinner tonight?? My place?? -3:37 p.m.

I unlocked my phone before responding to her.

😋💥Babe

Hey babe 💙💙 dinner tonight?? My place??

Yea fs, sounds great👍😋 what you making?

Fried chicken and mashed potatoes

Alright cool 👍

I turned my phone off and before I could slide it back into my pocket, it began to ring. I let out an annoyed sigh before seeing who it was, and Kehlani's name and picture flashed across the screen. I slid the green icon before holding the phone to my ear.

"Hey, what's up?" I said, walking out the recording booth. I signaled to Ski and WiFi that I was going outside and they nodded.

"Hey, I just woke up. I thought my dad and Janice were here?" Kehlani asked.

"Oh, um, yeah they went out to somewhere. They thought you'd want time to recover so they went out for a lil bit."

"Oh.. well can you come keep me company? I'm lonely." She laughed.

"Uh, yeah, sure. I'm just at the studio right now, so I'll be there soon."

"Alright. See you."

"Later." I hung up. I chuckled to myself before walking back into the studio. I knocked on the the wall to get Ski and WiFi's attention. "Yo, I gotta go. I got something to take care of but I'll be back later."

They nodded their heads. "Alright, vro. I'll send the download for the song later."

I nodded before throwing up the peace sign and leaving out of the studio. Luckily, the bus to take me home pulled up, and I caught it just in time. Once I got to my stop, I got off the bus and started walking to the house. Then I started to hear someone call my name.

"X!" A familiar girl's voice yelled out. I turned around with my eyebrows furrowed, and I saw Destinee running towards me. Fuck, I forgot about her ass. I groaned silently as she stopped in front of me. "Where the hell have you been? I heard you got a girlfriend now."