Manik looks in her eyes... N find worry in them...

He tries to calm down himself...

Nandu:what happened Manik?

He sighs n nodds in no...n gives a small smile...

N kisses her forehead...

As he dont want to spoil her mood... By his anger...

Nandu knows something is bothering him... But thought to leave the topic... As she dont want to spoil his mood more...

Their this dancing session breaks when Swati calls Nandu...

Both Manan leaves the dancing place n walks towards Swati...

Nandu: kya hua mom..

Swati: woh Nandu beta...dinner ki arrangements hui ya nai dekh logi... Woh dinner ka time ho raha hai...

Nandu: ji ma...abhi jati hu...

N giving last glance at Manik she walks from their to see the arrangements...

Manik is also about to go behind her...but stops by Swati...

Swati : Manik tu kaha ja raha hai.. Mujhe tumhe kissi se milana hai.. Toh chalo mere saath...

He makes a bad face n walks with his mom...

Nandini here sees the arrangements... After seeing everything is ready... She walks back to tell Swati...

But while walking she feels her blouse is loosen...

She frowns n tries to reach the knot of blouse at the back... N find it open..

She tries to tie it again... But she is getting fail in tying it...

She sighs n stops when her hands starts paining....n decides to get help from someone...

She looks here n there n finds workers working n thinks she cant stand here in this state...but the problem is she too cant walk back in party.... She looks for a place where she can stand... N her eyes lands in a same place where Manik has taken her before the party starts...

She walks towards it covering her back with saree...

She stand there behind tree n decides to call Navya... But remember that she has gone to make Abeer sleep... So she calls Mukti..

Mukti receives the call...

Nandu: hello Mukti where r u?

Mukti: woh bhabi i m in room.. I was feeling tired so i thought to rest for sometime...

Nandu: ohh..

Mukti: what happened? Any problem

Nandu: nothing woh just u doesn't find you in party so thought to call you..

She dont want to disturb her so she lies..

She decides to call Swati.. As she cant call Aliya.. As she is busy in visiting guests..

She tried Swati's call but she isnt answering...

Nandu is just peeking through tree n looking for someone who can help her...

But she only finds gents there...

But her eyes lands on her hubby...who is busy in talking with some guest...

Nandu: should i call Manik... No no how can i ask him to tie my blouse's knot...but he is my husband.. He has rights on me... What is there to shy.. N there is no one other than him who can help you... So just call him..