part30

Flashback

Manik runs from room to find them...he searches everywhere...in the mansion...but they are nowhere...

He finally goes outside of the mansion..n starts searching in garden...while searching..his eyes go up..to the terrace n find AryNi..there..

His heart ace seeing Nandu crying...his fingers curled into the fist..

Manik pov: I will not leave that bastered... because of him my Nandini is crying...i will not leave him..

(my Nandini...really..his Nandini?)

Saying this he runs towrds terrace...

He reaches to the terrace door n about to shout...on Aryaman..

But he froze at his place...seeing them hugging n confessing eachother...

(He only heard their I love u confession)

Flashback ends

_______________________________________
Present situation

He gets Numb...his eyes got little moist...anger n hurt both can clearly seen in his red eyes...his palms gets  curled in fist...

Manik pov: No this cant happen...no..she is mine..no..

N his anger is raising seeing them still in hugging position...n he leaves from their angrily...

N comes to their room...n goes to the balcony...

He sits on chair...with his face in his hands...

Tears make their ways from his eyes...

(The Manik Malhotra is crying...but why...why he is feeling bad)

Manik murmer to himself...

I knew it i knew it..she..she will also leave me like Soha did...

But now why...why it is hurting here..(he says pointing towrds his heart)

Why this always happened to me..

Why everybody leaves me alone...no one is here for me...no one wants to hold my hand forever...no one..

Why she did this to me...if she want to leave me afterwards...then why she used to show care towards me... her sweet talks.....why..

His inner soul:

Why are u crying Manik...u only want this na...u always ignores her...n stay away from her....u only want her out of ur life na....now what happened?..why these tears...

_______________________________________

On the other hand...Nandu breaks the hug...

Nandu: Arya i need to talk to Manik..dont know what he must be thinking...i hope so he doesnt take all this things in a wrong way...

Arya: I m sorry Nandu..u both already have problems in ur relation...n i add one more..i m really sorry..

Nandu: its ohkk Arya..but now i need to go..n i hope Manik samaj jaaye..

Arya: if u want..i..i can talk to him..

Nandu: No Arya..its between us..n i dont want anyone to interfare between us..

Arya: ohkk..but if u need any help..them i am always there..for u..

Nandu nodds n leaves from there...to talk to Manik...

_______________________________________

Nandu comes to their room..n find Manik sitting on chair in balcony...