part31

Yeapppp....✌story is Ranking on #1 in Fanfiction☺

---------------------------------------------------------

Cabir:
How dare she..how dare she to betrayed u..

Hearing this Manik's anger raise..he clench glass tightly in his hands...greeted his teeths..

N says..

Manik: she didnt..

Cabir hearing this smirks n ask..what doesnt?

Manik: she didnt betray me...she n aryman are only friends...nothing else than this...

Cabir: what..how can u be so sure..

Manik: she told me..that she dont hav any feelings for Aryaman..

Cabir smiles little..

Cabir: Really she told this..n u trusted her...i mean that hug n confession all was a lie..ha..

Manik turns towards Cabir confusingly...as how he got to know about hug n confession thing...

Manik: how do u know? ...that..

Cabir: woh when u were running towards terrace...in anger...i thought to stop u from ..making mess..so i also run behind u...n what i saw...

But leave that all...i mean u saw all that with ur own eyes...but after that too....u r trusting on her words...i mean Nandini came to u n tell that she had no feelings for Aryaman..n they r freinds...n u trusted her words...not whatever u had seen on terrace...

Why this Manik?..

Why u trust her so much...?

U toh dont treat her as ur wife..

She is no one for u..

U toh dont even love her...then why this much trust..?

U only said me na...at the time of Soha...for u Love is a Trust...

Then do u love Nandini...

Manik in a shock looks towards Cabir...he dont know what to say...

Cabir: Bolo Manik...do u love her?

(Manik trust her...he trusts her blindly...then why doesnt he show her)

Cabir put his hand on his shoulder..

Cabir: Manik...u always push her away from u...u always ignores her..u didnt give her any rights of wife...but on the other hand u trust her so much...i dont know why r u behaving with her like this...why are u pushing her away from u...what is stopping u from going close to her...

But buddy i can see in ur eyes that u love her...n accept that u love her...u want her to be with u forever...

N if u r scared that she will also leave u like that Soha did...then just let go of that fear...if Nandini wants to leave u..she would have done it before...when u denies to give her any rights of being ur wife...she wouldn't​ hv taken this much effort to win ur heart...n she is still trying...

Its been Almost 2 years...but..

She has not given up till...but what about future...what if she given up on u...what if she decides to leave u...u will loose her Manik...loose...her..

Dont do this...fight with ur fears...accept ur feelings towards her...give her chance...give chance to this marriage...

N he patts Manik's shoulder...

Cabir: take ur time...but not too much..ki after that u dont have any way to reach her...n if u need any help then tell me... I m always there...to help u guyss...