Part 80

I havnt check the part... If there is any mistake plzz let me know....i will try to edit it once i will get a time...

*********

Manan are lost in each other matching their beats with Music...which is playing in background...

There is tint of red colour can be seen on Nandu's cheek...

N reason?

Offcourse our Manik Malhotra... Who is teasing his wife by his naughty acts.. Time to time..

Sometimes by tickling her.., Sometimes by pinching her waist..,sometimes by caressing her bare belly...

Manik is just in love with her red cheeks... Which always takes his heart...

And it encourages him to tease her more...

Her back hits his front... As he rolls her... N takes her in his embrace...

He nuzzles in her hair...trancing his tip of nose on her neckline...

Nandu closes her eyes.. Feeling ticklish...

Manik sees this.. N smiles..n turns to face him...

Who is looking down....with her red cheeks...

He holding her chin makes her look in his eyes...

Manik: what happened Nandu? Why these red cheeks?

He asks caressing her cheek with his one palm... N tightening his hold on waist with other...

While she nodds in no...

He leans to her left... N trances her lips on the length of the earlobe...

Sending shivers in body... N entwined their hands...

Manik: you know what i just want to eat them....they are like strawberry ice-cream.... Pinky.. creamy n most important sweet....n i cant get enough of them...

He says huskily making her blush more...

N seeing this he couldn't control himself sucks her cheek like a candy...

Making her open her eyes in a wide... She softly pushes him... N looks here n there...but find everyone busy in themselves...

She looks at Manik... N gives a hard glare... Still controlling her blushing...

On which Manik laughs whole heartedly...

While laughing he pulls her close to himself... Giving her naughty smile...

He about to tease her more... When his shining eyes lands on the person who is sitting near bar... Having his drink...

His all attention is on them...

Or can say on Nandu...

He is gazing at particular point...n Manik follows his gaze...

And the reality hits him...

Nandini has wore a backless blouse...

This boils his blood..

His jaws tightens...

His hold tighten on Nandu...

N in a jerk he turns her to his side facing his back to him...

Which startles Nandini...

And she Confusingly looks up at him..

She finds his red eyes.. N tighten jaws...

She softly traces her palm on his chest...