part40

All are waiting for the host...n chit-chatting...

Manik n all boyss are talking about their business...while girls are gossiping on girly things..

That time only Nandu tells Navya that she is going to washroom..

Navya tells her that she will also come with her...but Nandu denies saying that she will back within 5 min..

When she is leaving...Manik looks at her confusingly...

N his eyes goes wide seeing she is wearing a backless blouse which he didnt notice before..

(Imagine Nadu's blouse)

N now he gets the reason of people oglowing at her...

He is about to go behind her...that time only Aryaman comes there...

Manik pov: yrr what the hell is he doing here...cant he leave us alone..he has to follow us everywhere...

Aryaman comes n greeted fab 5, Abhi n Navya...

After that he asked about Nandu..n after getting answer from Navya about Nandu he starts talking with them...

Manik starts drinking again when he remembers he was going behind Nandu...

So he is about to go...that time only he sees Nandini coming towards them..doing something on phone...

While coming she Bumps with someone...who is coming from other side...

She is about to fall...when someone holds her by her arms...

She has closed her eyes in fear...n frowns are on her face...

The person who holds her...looks at her...n words comes out of his mouth...

Beautiful...

While Manik looks at them with angry eyes...

N Aryaman who is standing with Fab5 ..after seeing the person who bumps with Nandu his eyes goes wide...n he shouted OMG...

Fab4 starts looking at him confusingly...s why he shouted...except Manik..who is still looking at RohiNi(Rohit+Nandini) with rage in his eyes..

Arya: he is Rohit...

Cabir: Yeah Rohit Singhaniya..

Navya: but why r u so shock..

Arya: U know i had told u guyss before about Nandu's Crush..

All looks at him curiously...Manik who was not interested n busy in glaring at RohiNi before hearing Nandu's Name looks at him paying his attention..

Mukti nodda..n say ha..

Arya: He is the same..guy...Rohit..

Navya: what..(she says shockingly)

While all head turns towards him shockingly...including Manik...who is clutching glass tightly in his hand..