part17

Nandini reaches airport...

After checking luggege she is waiting for Arya...that time only her phone ring...

Nandu:Cabir kyu call kar raha hai..may be puchne ke liye mai thik se airport pohoch gayi ya nai..

She says to her..n receives the phone..

Nandu: Hello Cabir..mai theek hoo..n abhi just airport pohoch gayi hu..n maine sab kuch le liya hai...tum fikar mat karo..

Cabir: Nandu just listen me...abhi i just got a call that...Manik ka accident hua hai...just reach CARE hospital..near Mumbai-Pune highway..mai , Navya bhi nikal rahe hai...

Cabir:Hellooo Nandu r u there...Nandu..

Nandu is numb..tears brimms in her eyes..she is not moving just stands their...frozen at her place...

Aryaman comes their..

Arya: Nandu chalo...

But Nandu doesnt react..tears starts to fall from her eyes...

Arya sees this...n he get panick seeing her like this ..

Arya: Nandu r u ohkk...what happened...

He shakes her...she looks at him..starts crying...

She cryingly..says...

Arya woh...woh Manik...Manik...n she starts crying loudly...

Nandu bolo na kya hua Manik ko..

Aaacci...dent...n she cry more...

Arya sees mobile in her hand takes it from her hand n sees Cabir no. In her caller list n dial it...

N takes Nandu n makes her sit on the chair...n talks with Cabir...

After talking he goes n bring water n forwrd it to Nandu...

But she denies..n starts crying...

Aaru mujhe Manik ke pass jana hai...pata nai woh kaise honge...mujhe jana hai...

Nandu hum wahi ja rahe ho...baas apne aap ko sambhalo...kuch nia hoga Manik ko just drink water...mai driver ko bulata hu..woh jyada durr nai gaya hoga...

N he make her drink...

After that he call his driver...

(guyss after reaching airport Arya had called his driver to take his car return)

After 15 min driver come...Nandu is Numb she doesnt talk with Arya..she is just crying...Arya tries to calm her down but she is not ready to here anything...

After 1 n half hour  they reaches hospital...whole journey Nandu is crying...

She opens the car door n runs from their...she ask receptionist...N went towrads the rooms direction where Manik is admitted...

After reaching their she saw...Cabir,..Navya, Aliya-Dhruv...sitting outside the room...

She runs towrds them..

Nandu: Cabir Manik... Manik kaha hai woh thik toh hai na...she asks cryingly..

Cabir: Nandu Manik thik hai khatre se bahar hai...baas thodi chot lagi hai...abhi tak hosh mai nai aaya hai...doctor ne observation pe rakha hai...

He wipes her tears...

he hugg her tightly....

She hugs him n starts crying...

Nandu...stop crying...Manik needs u..tum aise roti rahogi toh Manik ko kon sambhalega...

Navya comes there n place her hand on her back n starts rubbing to calm her down...