Chapter 6 - Blantantly Domicile

I couldn't consider the fact that a Sapphire just helped with my escape. I wasn't planning to, but I persuaded myself to do it once I was almost pronounced guilty.

The place we were in was considerably dark. My vision focused mainly on the faded light leaking from above, if there even was an above. The stone hard flooring beneath my gravity connectors could only determine that we were on ground, invisible to the all blackness that it was tainted in. Nearly silence was present next to the quivering sound of fabric made by the terrified Zircon. She was grasping onto my arm so tightly that it felt that she was going to rip the limb right off of my body, but I stayed quiet anyways due to my over nice self.

We started to walk forward since that was the only thing we could think of to do. After a few minutes of silence she finally said something,
"Hugh, I can't believe this! Where am I going? This is completely absurd and out of line! I need to get back to the court!!", she let go of my arm, and disappeared into the darkness, back to where we started. Zircon pressed against the wall of black as she shouted, "Hello?!?! Is anybody there?! Help! Help! Please get me out of here!!!!", she was freaking about in place, clenching her hands to the walls as she uselessly screamed and shouted.

I wanted to walk over to her but she stopped and looked at me dropping a horrific expression in anger.
"You! This is because of you! If it weren't for this lousy assignment to give a trial on a servant like you, I would've not ended up being here!", she shouted as her voice echoed in this enclosed darkness.
"Hey! I couldn't have known that I was even going to be put on trial, and for what? Some made up excuses for me to parish by accusing me for all those lies?! All I ever wanted was to just get back to my Diamond and serve her as I always wanted to, but now, that died from my expectations! How would you even know?! I'm just a useless servant as you gems say I am, you have no idea what I feel like!...",
I paused for a bit bringing back a gap of silence,
"...she left me, for another...", I finished as tears streamed down my cheeks.

I rubbed them off as I looked away from her, placing my anger to the walls. She noticed my aimless scowling and walked over to me. I glared at her for a bit as she took my hand and rubbed her thumb over it. She lost her tense as her eyes shadowed and her mouth frowned. Her look was somewhat concerned, but I was confused why that was.
"What is it like?...", she spoke up making me question,
"...wh - what is what like?",
She continued,
"Being... tormented, under the pressure of.... of our... of our Diamond..."
I shot a puzzled look at her as she still pointed her vision down.
"I... I... I feel, I feel like, I'm, cared for?
As if I am being used, used for... something! It gives me a sense of purpose okay and why do you ask?".
She spoke up again after a tiny gap of quietness,
"You were used? Used, to be abused?"
I immediately felt, incoherent, to her words.
"I - I, I guess.... No! You can't say that! She is our Diamond, and we have to -.."
I said but got cut off to her words,
"... Just admit it! You mean nothing to her anymore! I mean nothing to her! Why is it that I feel...unwanted!? Have you ever considered the thought on what kind of duties your given? It's just..."
she ended. I opened my mouth to say something but a bright illuminant blinded our view before I could, as a gowned short gem stood glimmering and lighting the place. It was that Sapphire again. She walked up to us slowly making her way as we backed up reluctantly unsure of this strange aristocrat.
"Hey, so uhh, who are you?", I asked but did not receive an answer.
She stopped right in front of us and stood straight. Her gem glowed as the heavy amount of her hair on her face removed from it's cover. She glowed up and immediately, her form manifested itself changing her body into a different self. She finished reforming and once she did, she looked... different.
The puffy white gown that covered her legs now shrunk making a little half tutu on her waist. Her long flowing hair disappeared, now replaced with a pixie cut. Her gloved arms shortened to perfectly be worn on her hands. A diamond symbol centred her chest right below her gem.
She was yet again, another foreign gem I had never seen or encountered before, she wasn't a Sapphire.
"I'm sorry to make your barge in here, and, I'm sorry for... well... you..",
the short gem spoke as she gestured her vision at Zircon.