Doubtful arrogance (2/3)

The Aquamarine fluttered down, now forming her distinguishable body covering the light through the curtains. I looked around trying to take avail of something but there was no getting out of this one. I nervously looked at the hand grabbing hold the edges of the curtains grasping them as they got pulled up. With a pounding heart, I closed my eyes not wanting to look at the situation. She gasped.
I forcefully tightened my shut eyes even more as they pricked with slight tears of fear. An accented voice spoke up front,
"A Pearl? What the? What are you doing under there? Get out here this instant and get back to your owner!"
The Aquamarine squeaked at me.
I opened my eyes and accepted that my only way of getting out of here is to reveal my trespass and hope for nothing bad to happen.
A small gloved hand grabbed me by my arm, she pulled me out from the cart causing me to tumble a bit as I did. Her hold was firm and oddly strong for a small gem like her, it hurt though of course. The others halted and looked at me in shock, probably surprised to find a Pearl with no intention of being here in the first place.
"What were you doing under there and who.. do.. you..", the Aquamarine questioned me again but slowly stopped at the end of her sentence and gasped. She placed her hands over her mouth as she displayed a horrified look at me. I was confused why she did this though. I looked at the other gems in which they all gave the same reaction, some whispering to each other with wide eyes. They all seemed to be baffled by my elbow, I looked at it denoting in shock as well.

There was a cut on it. I saw liquid seeping out from the skin of my scraped limb.
"Oh my word, Topaz! I am in need of assistance!", The Aquamarine hollered to the door. It opened following two Topazes running in, each holding a gem destabiliser.

I was terrified, not knowing what to do next. I faced at the memory manipulator giving me a blank stare, before I was shoved and kicked down.
A hand ran through the back of my head grabbing my hair. It pulled my head up, stretching my neck wide. I chocked and pleaded but none of them listened, my eyes blinded, making me only see blackness but I could make out that a silhouette of a gem was approaching me. A sudden pain came from my lower body as there was a sharp tool measly stabbed onto my stomach.
Pain...
Pressure.. I was in agony. I screamed as loud as I could. I could feel my form deteriorate each second the electrostatic waves course up my veins of light. I felt that I could no longer sustain my form and was ready to poof that moment but the waves of pain stopped all of a sudden. I dropped onto the floor, panting heavily as I nearly fainted from the exhaustion. I never felt anything like that before, it scarred me for the first time, but it was nothing compared to other torturous procedures. I looked up only to see with a blurry sight that the gems in front of me hesitated and worried about. They were yelling to each other again like before, but now with screams and shrieks of despair. *Poof* *Poof*
*Slam* bumps *Cracks*. Sounds you would normally hear in a suffering chamber for dissidents. I was still on the ground listening to the hassle and commotion until a final shriek of pain faded following a poof and a gem dropping to the ground. I got up, looking upfront into the hallway lit in red through door exposing it.
Shattered remains of gems rattled between my fingers as I pulled my hands away, horrified of the situation. I looked behind me to see the memory manipulator standing right in the middle of the room facing back with her hands raised by her waist, looking like as if she was ready to attack. All of the gems in the room were gone, which terrified me assuming that the shattered pieces of remains lying around were them.
"Wh - wh - what did you do?", my voice echoed sounding frail and shaky.
She turned her head sideways beaming at me with a regretted expression. She fully turned to me and picked up the two staffs that the Topazes initially held. Her eyes were wide, flushed with anger and darkness but I could see that she was much more exhausted to intend anything bad to me. She walked over heading to my direction, but I was too afraid, knowing that she had experience to causing the initial death of a gem. She was getting close to me, I wasn't sure enough to trust her. I backed up taking each step faster than the last but stopped to the door closing right at the exact moment. Glimpse of shattered gems came up, and something I didn't remembered to see but the shadow of a gem attacking the helpless aristocrats. She was clearly a terrifying menace, that was inches away from me assuming about to do the same thing to me. I panicked, I trembled, all I could think of to do was to cover my front with my arms to defend myself from her. She stopped just inches away from me, she stared down to the floor while her thick hair covered her eyes shadowing them before me....

....~......................................~.......

Amazonite : My Diamond, you are making an irrational decision about this, if we do it now, her whole form will collapse, not to mention the expenses we've cost on our resources."

Pink Diamond : "BUT WHY CAN'T WE?! We've gone through this whole phase without even completing anything, what if Blue finds out, she'll be disappointed!"

Amazonite : "No, no, we can't apprehend the future, I assure you my diamond, that we will eventually come up with a decisive result."

Pink : "Y - Yes.. Of course, we will..."

Amazonite : "Is something bothering you my Diamond?.."

Pink : "No, I... uh I'm..fine, lets focus on finishing this project."

Amazonite : "As you wish my Diamond..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I inhaled a stroke of air, breathing heavily feeling as if I had just drowned.
Two arms wrapped around my body as a teared face cried on my shoulder. It was her, she was sobbing and crying, hiccuping air as she did.
(I know gems don't need to breath but I prefer to make it more emotionally realistic)
I let my arms land onto her, tugging her closer. I asked her, "Ar - are you okay?...", but she only sobbed at me, not wanting to speak. I looked at the floor behind her, gems scattered around as some were broken and some that could still come back.

I felt her body slowly fading, fading as if I could no longer feel it. She disappeared. I tumbled forward a bit as I was startled of this. I looked around finding myself in a black room filled with nothing.

Voices whispered from behind, I turned to it to see two gems conversing in front of an observing window. The only source of light was from the window, as it blindingly illuminated the darkness of the room. I walked over closer to the two trying to make out who they were but the light shining in front of them was so bright that I could only make out silhouettes of their figure.
"The Tourmaline has given successful results after the exposure to gemmetic DNA of vile 3f78. Shall we proceed on my Diamond?" The smaller looking gem beside the one next to her said. I was shocked to hear her say Diamond, I assumed the obvious that this could only be the Pink Diamond as she was the flippant of her peers.
"Thats great but, I told you, were calling them 'Jaspers' once they develop successfully." Pink Diamond exclaimed showing a little sass.

Inside the testing facility through the window, Blue light flashed and flicked as electrical charges occured in the background. They were experimenting on gems.