Dead or Alive

The man drags me into the gaezebo, kicking and shouting i am unaware if 10k was able to hear me... or see me. At least for now i know he is alive.

"As you can imagine these supplies aint gonna be taken care of in one bag worth..." the slender figure nods back to where the car park is. The gruff man over the made-do counter being a chipped wooden table, grunts in reply. He makes stern eye contact with the two men standing at either side of the so called counter. They both follow the slender guy to his truck. "Ahem." The Hairy bearded guy deliberately coughs. Holding out his arm for the slender man to hand over my bounded hands to him. "Mmm the slender man, draws in his thin cheeks and narrows his eyes to the heavy guy over the table. "Frank" he spits through his teeth. "You should be more respectful of your loyal customers" and just like a snake he slithers away making sure to be two steps ahead of the guards.
Frank slams his fist on the table with the same hand hes holding my ropes, pulling me into the table, grumbling to himself.

"what is going to happen to me." I shout as i attempt pulling myself from his grip on my ropes but to no avail.

He completely ignores me. I kick the table in frustration. 'Frank' however continues working by writing something on a scrap piece of paper.

5 minutes later the slender snake returns carrying a bag load of ammunition, the other two guys carry sack loads of goods and supplies.
Each guy has four sacks slung over there shoulders as they stoat into the gazebo like donkeys.

A rumble from the crowd emerges, quiet at first yet gradually growing louder.

"I take it that'll be all?" Frank questions the slender man impatiently, the man looks around slowly he crosses his arms pretending to be deep in thought. "Hmmm i think so..." he sarcastically spits. Frank snaps back " Have. A. Good. Day"

The crowd goes wild shouting amoung themselves and towards the stage.

The slender man bends down to level with frank staring daggers into his eyes.
"Pleasure doing business with you. Frank." A small wirey smile stretches across his withered face.

The crowd scream however the majority of them still arguing among each other over the auction

A gunshort is suddenly fired into the air. The slender man yanks my ropes toward the exit as he peering further outside to see what all the commotion is about. most of the crowd are throwing punches at each other, a group of women in floral gowns head toward the weapons and grab their guns from the box leaving the site of the auction. A few more survivors also begin to leave.

The dead spill in the area, crawling in from the open angles of the field.

"Shows over folks!" he jokes, running toward the main building behind, barricading the doors.

The crowd flee from the frenzied attackers hacking their way through the cluster of puppies and kittens, many unsuccessfully getting clawed to the ground and left behind..

The slender man yanks on my ropes, I stumble toward him, he lifts his long jacket to reveal his machete which he had concealed under his jacket. Strangely undetected from the weapon drop off station. He begins slicing a path through the zombies one handedly. Towards the now emptying car park in which a few empty cars remain.
He pushes me into a blue truck.

10k pov

The crowd erupts into a brawl shots are fired and the undead fill the field like shoppers on Black Friday. eagerly. abruptly and hungrily.

I yank the chain of guys to follow me. we jump off the stage with some of the mens vision still impaired with the bags over their heads. the chains rattle  behinds us. I grab an axe from the ground, as does the guy behind me. The two of us pierce the skull of 2 zombies lunging for us, then we cut the bags from the other prisoner. As we advance forward the guys at the back encounter a zombie and twist both of their chains around its head tightly. The compression around the neck messily cuts the neck from the body, the head hangs from the corpse and the blood spraying everywhere.
We slice our way to the weapons box. Only a spear and pocket knife are there. I hand them to the guys at the back.
We run towards the forest attracting a small group of zombies to us with the noisy rattling chains. I suddenly get jerked back.

A heavy built guy at the back falls to the ground. "Get up!" A few men demand pulling on the chains that connect us. I grab his arm to pull him up. Another guy in the middle of the chains grab his other hand.

"Duck!" We both duck down as a zombie lunges for us. It falls sinking its teeth around the guy on the ground. A red head spikes the zombie with a spear. The large guy whimpers in pain with the bite, on his hand. He looks into my eyes shaking his head "no, no d-dont do it man!" I take the axe and swing at his arm. "Ahhhh" he yells in pain.
"Put pressure on it!" I order as i hack into another emerging Z.
The Spanish guy rips the Zs shirt off and ties it on the bloody stump of the arm. He then tries lifting the casualty. But to no avail.

I feel a nudge on my shoulder as I remove the weapon from another zombie skull. "WHAT?!" I snap.
"Break the chain mate!" A man shouts with a broken nose. Another decaying body reaches out for me. "Im kinda busy!" I plant the axe into a zombies head.
He shoves me. I swing round towards him. The
Spanish man with long hair steps in the middle "simmer down! Try to break it now, maybe it will work."
I rip the axe out of the Zs head and hack the chain, but it barely scrapes the metal. I try again and again.
"Its not working we have to keep moving!" I shout to the guy
"Keep moving? We cant move this obese guy!" He yells, through a bloodied broken nose.
"Uhh guys..." a guy rushes to the man who has passed out. The man with the broken nose grabs the bloody axe and keeps hacking and hacking at his chain.

The handless man turns grey, the cloth over his stump seeps in a deep red liquid.

Cling
The chain finally breaks. "Hes turning"
"He still has a pulse!" I shout to the redneck,
"He will only slow you down..." he swings the axe from side to side.

The final hit to the chain breaks the chain, he then smiles with a spiteful grin. "Goodluck" he spits through his teeth as he turns away from the group of men. The long haired brunette speaks up "Hey man dont leave us like this..." he shouts as he applies pressure to the unconscious man.

He slowly turns around narrowing his eyes and scrunching his broken nose "Fine" he says as he swings the axe toward the unconscious mans head and darts off into the forest. The brunette man lunges toward him "hombre malo!" He growls however the fades further into the woods...

-

-

-

I know this is very ambiguous but i guess its better to post something after all this time 😂 it has literally been years and its harder to write each time i come back to this story 😂
Also thanks to my amazing readers! x