Dark Room

My world went dark, all i could feel was my head pulsing. I could sense my body being dragged harshly along the ground.

"Hey Astrid" i hear 10k whisper. "Mmm" i mumble my eyes still unable to open.
"Its gonna be alright" 10k says as he holds something on my head to stop the bleeding I presume. He also plays with my hair which makes me feel safe considering the situation.
I can hear 10k talking to me but i am unable to make out what he is saying.

After a while i open my eyes, i find my head lying on 10ks lap. I look around observing where we are.
We are in a dull stone cell the only out is a iron door that looks like 10k has tried to knock it down as there are a few faint dents in the iron door. The only light source is coming from underneath the door thats the only thing keeping us from fighting these guys.

I look up to 10k who is fast a sleep. "10k" he flinches when i say his name i gently sit up and then i try to stand up to fast but my head spins and my vision goes fuzzy so i grab onto the wall for support. After 5 minutes of holding myself up i walk over to the metal door, and have to stand on my tip toes to look through the little space in the door.

A guy hovers around the door like a security guard. "Hey!!" I shout to him as i bang on the iron door.
He turns his head round a scar covers his thin slender lips.
"Your awake then miss" he says sarcastically as he rolls his eyes and puts his back to me.
"Hey! Let us out" i kick at the door
"Shut up! Little miss!!" He snaps back at me.
"You better let me out before i mercy you!" I scream.
"Astrid!" 10k shouts toward me, "just leave it" he says with meaning.
I listen to him and give one last kick at the door.
"THATS IT BITCH!" The security guy unlocks the door.
And storms in the room, he grabs hold of my shirt and pins me against a wall. I scream and kick at him, 10k lunges towards the guy and holds him in a head lock. I gasp for air, and punch the big guy.

He shoves 10k into a wall, and drags me by my hair "i liked you better when you were unconscious!" He says with his teeth gritted as he raises his fists.
"Get off of her!" 10k yells at the guy 10k lunges in front of me protectively.

Another guy appears with dreadlocks and grabs hold of me,
The security like guy pushes 10k into a corner where the light from the open door reveals 10ks face to have bruises and cuts. From previous beatings.

The security guy starts kicking 10k sending him to the ground, i try to shake the guy off me. I kick behind me kicking him where it hurts, i lunge towards the big guy and jump on his back.
10k stands from the ground still in pain, yet he swings a lethal punch to the big guy.

The other guy pulls me off the big guys back but i manage to scratch the big guys jaw while being dragged. The deadlock guy slaps my face and kicks me, sending me to the solid ground.

The two guys leave the cell slamming the door leaving us in the dark again. "what were you thinking man!" The security guy shouts. "You know he likes them in perfect condition! he likes to see their pretty faces" "did you not see her! She was vicious!" The two guys leave.

I make my way over to a bruised and battered 10k. I gently trace his bruises and cuts with my fingers. "Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah im fine are you??" He asks concerned. While he plays with my hair and pulls me into a warm hug as he rests his chin on my head.
"We are gonna get out of here soon" he says
"Do you think Warren and the others are going to come for us?"
"Im not sure, they probably don't know where we are, we don't even know where we are".
Minutes pass "Im sorry"
"For what?"
"For causing bother, this was my fault, if i had just kept quie-"
10k gently presses his lips against mine with one side swollen.
"Its not your fault," i cuddle into his muscular chest.
He kisses my head. "How long do you think we have been in here?" I ask curiously.

"Days... i think, you were out for days... i was so worried and -"
I take his hands in mine "its okay, im here now".

I don't know how we are going to get out of here but we have to...

-

-

-

Thanks for reading 📖
Comment and Vote x
What did u think of this chap?