Sleep

Everyone made there way to bed. I quietly crept in the room, 10k lay on his back in the covers. I sat on the armchair in the corner of the room and looked out at the dark night sky the stars glittered in the sky slowly i fell asleep.

I awoke to 10k uncomfortably twisting and turning in his sleep, i walk over to the bed and sit on the edge of it. "10k" i whisper, i reach my hand over and feel his head, he is ice cold. I go into my bag and grab a blanket and put it over 10k, Suddenly he grabs my wrist his eyes open wide and he sits up breathing hard.

"10k" i whisper louder. He realises what he is doing and releases his grip "s-sorry" he says
"No I'm sorry for what happened today, i j-just didn't know it was you" i burst out crying, i dried my eyes with my sleeve. "Its okay, i guess you could say thats us even now" he smiled .

"I guess so" i giggled. "Do you need anything?" "Water, and pain killers maybe"
"Okay" i smiled. I walked towards the door and walked down the dark hall to the room Doc was sleeping in. I knocked the door and entered "Doc" he rolled over and groaned "mmm..."
"10k needs some pain killers" no reply.
I quietly crept in the drug back and grabbed a handful of drugs i had to stand by the window to get some light to find out which were the pain killers. I took two and entered 10ks room. "10k here" i grabbed his bottle of water and handed him the pain killers.
"Thanks" "your welcome" i shivered and went and put my hoodie on as i sat down in the arm chair.

10k saw me putting on my hoodie "you cold?" "Im okay" "come on" he said as he lifted up the covers, "im..." He cut me off "cant have you freezing to death can i?" i lay next to 10k. I was so much warmer it was a comfortable warmth.
"Night" 10k said comfortingly before i could say anything he was asleep, lightly snoring i could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck. I felt safe for the first time in a long time.

-

-

Vote and Comment :)