Shooting Competition

After a while 10k got the hang of driving, we came to a split road "left or right?" I said looking at ten thousand, he looked at me "right" he smiled sweetly.

We drove to the right on the gritty road, within 5 minutes we seen handmade signs reading 'Gun Show and Liquor'
Murphy reads the sign allowed "Gun Show and Liquor hmm..." Doc heard the word Liquor he immediately jumped up.
"Did somebody say Liquor?!" He was now wide awake as he looked at the sign we drove past.

We came across two men sitting by a car, one of the men looked up "Why if it isn't Sketchy McClain?!" Doc exclaimed. Warren walked straight towards the bar.
The second man seemed ok that Doc knew 'Sketchy' and lead us to the shooting contest "7 bullets to enter".
"What's the prize?" 10k asked.
The man opened up a van and showed him a 50. Cal Sniper.

10k's eyes opened wide like a child opening there presents on christmas. He handed over his 7 bullets and the man looked towards me. "Em... No thanks"
"come on Astrid, don't be a whimp" 10k smiled nudging me.
"Okay then" i handed over the bullets and someone shouted through a megaphone "the competition is about to start folks!"

We lined up next to four other contestants, i loaded my riffle, and steadied my aim on the Z 50m away. "If you miss your out!" The man announced.
Shots fired and a man was tapped on the shoulder. He was out.

It was down to three people now me, 10k and a man in his 30's.
The target was a Z dressed as a nun, the man in his 30's went first and scraped the Zs face "Damit" he mumbled he was out.
It was down to me and 10k we looked at each other competitively and i took my shot
Bang! The shot went right through the centre of the corpses fore head,
before the Z fell to the ground 10k quickly shot right through the bullet hole left in the corpses head.

"We have a winner" the man announced packing up there stuff ready to drive away from the herd of Z's coming from the shooting field. 10k picked up the 50cal sniper and nodded for me to come. There was people scattering all over the place and Zs snacking on people. We ran towards the truck shooting bullets into corpses heads.

Thud! I fell to the ground my Pistol was knocked out my hands and a Z pinned me to the ground i held its shoulders trying to push him off my body. Bang! A shot was fired i pushed the desiccated body away, reached for my pistol and jumped to my feet 10k lowered his gun and headed for the truck he held the door open for me and i jumped in the back next to Murphy and 10k hopped in beside me.

Doc drove and Warren was in the front Cassandra sat in the back of the truck.
It was now night, the front window was open and the cool soothing wind blew around the car making me feel drowsy.10k had fell asleep his head lay against the window, the car gently turned to the right and 10ks head fell on my shoulder an unexplainable feeling shot through my body once it faded a little my senses returned, i could hear him snoring lightly on my shoulder. After a while i felt myself drift further and further into a sleep.

-

-

-
Cute xo
Vote & Comment <3