Prologue-Edited

Going through and editing this in my spare time. Expect massive changes to Kevin Edward and his villain identity.

Third person pov

Richard stood upon the top of the trapezium tower, ready to join his parents in the act for those below him. His adopted brother, Kevin Edward sat close to the bottom of the tower, ready to do his act afterwards.

As the act started, there was a rattling and then, a snap. Richard feel to his knees quickly his parents fell to the ground far below them. Kevin stood at the bottom, eyes wide as he watched the events unfold before him.

The crowd rushed over to the two bodies, Haly kneeled by the bodies of John and Mary Grayson, his voice demanding to know who did the act of sabotage.

Kevin started yelling up to Richard. "RG, I saw who did it. Do you want to get revenge on the guy?"

Richard nodded. he was ready to for revenge.

------------------------------------------------

The thug ran as fast as his legs could carry him. Unaware that he was being watched by a figure from the shadows. The thug had to get to the meeting point.

He was almost there when Richard and Kevin ambushed him. Pulling out his pistol he yelled out.

From the shadows, several armed thugs emerged. Each ready to give some pain to the two children.

The figure in the shadows took the chance to speak. Filling the gang of thugs with fear.

The Thugs kept their guns trained on the two boys while three of them searched for the origin of the voice.

They had started to shake in fear when they saw a figure in the shadows. Pointing their guns at the place they saw him.

One of them spoke. "Come out, or we'll gun down these two children like we took down their parents"

The figure then emerged from the shadows, his orange and blackish blue armour coming into the light as he did so.

The thugs gasped as they saw the figure. "Deathstroke! We don't want any trouble with you man."

Deathstroke narrowed his single eye. "Then you'll let these two go."

The thugs glanced at each other before training their guns upon him.

In a flash, Deathstroke had rushed forward. His sword drawn.

Slice, slash, hack.

The Thugs lifeless bodies fell to the cold damp ground one by one. The last thug left standing stood back before running off.

Richard and Kevin looked at Deathstroke before they turned to face him. Both were happy that someone came to assist them.

"I saw what happened to you parents. I can take care of you if you want?"

Richard glanced at Kevin and the two nodded.

"Follow me then and we'll get you set up"

:Several years later:
Red X pov

Father had treated us well. I'd not only learned much in martial arts and weapons, but also helped put down crimes. Kevin had become known as Ninja Master while I. I became Red X, a figure of the night.

But tonight, tonight was special. Father had one final test for me, I was to ambush the sidekicks of the Justice League. I had information that they were going to be at the docks tonight.