10

"well, uhm... you guys have a photoshoot in an hour so. you guys need to rest first then get ready with your make-up. your make-up artists will be coming in half an hour, so you guys can just chill for now." taehee said to the nct 127 guys who weren't even listening except for taeyong, doyoung and taeil.

"thank you, taehee." taeyong thanked her with a smile

"it's no problem." she smiled back "this is my job so i'm supposed to do all this. no need to thank me."

"uhm yeah, but still."

"jaehyun has something to say." doyoung said raising his and jung jaehyun's hand

"aghh hyung!" jung jaehyun whined

she just stared curiously at them waiting for someone to say something.

"uhmm well okay then. i'll be going haha there are still some stuff i need to take care of." she bowed then left the room not wanting to be in there any longer.

she made her way towards a mini break room lost in her thoughts as to of why those young men hated her so much. she never did them wrong, or did she? making herself a cup of coffee and started taking a few slow sips trying not to burn her tongue thinking about jung jaehyun's sudden outburst earlier.

why was he so mad anyways? tsk and to think he was kinda my bias before. tsk indeed!

"oh, taehee!"  eunji called

eunji is one of nct's managers and let me tell you, she's pretty and nice. she told taehee to be comfortable around her and to ask her if she needed any help. she was the nicest manager there.

"eunji unnie!" taehee greeted her

"are you on break?" she asked as she started preparing coffee for herself.

"uhh kinda." i shrugged lightly "the boys have a few minutes to rest so i thought maybe i could grab some coffee first." i answered

"ohhh. well, i'm handling the dreamies right now so..."

"ahhh.." she nodded her head slowly.

"how is it like taking care of the dreamies?" taehee asked out of curiosity

"it's fine. it's like raising your own kids actually. they're really cute and nice."

"ahhh... i was actually hoping to be put up with nct dream."

"really?"

"yeah... they're kinda my favorite unit... and i just love chenle so much! i just want to squeeze his cheeks or something!" taehee laughed

"that's cute." eunji laughed along "but how about you? how's working for the older ones?"

"huh? uhmm it's okay, i guess."

"they're a pain in the ass right?" eunji said bumping her shoulder with taehee's lightly

"maybe." taehee laughed "but taeyong hyung puts them to place which is good."

"taeyong hyung?" eunji asked eyebrow raised. "you call taeyong, hyung?"

"yeah, why?"

"well, you're a girl. you should be calling him oppa. not hyung."

"ahhh. i kinda don't really feel comfortable calling them oppa so i call them hyung instead. they said it's fine though. so all is well.".

"hmmm."

"taehee!" it was another nct manager

"yes?"

"can you please call the make-up artists now?"

"oh? uhh yes! i will, sure!" she smiled

"thanks."

"well, i gotta go. see you around." she smiled, throwing my small unfinished cup of coffee into the trash bin.

"taehee, fighting." eunji cheered

"eunji, fighting!" taehee cheering back

-----

ok but idk where this is going lmao i like my plot but idk how   im gonna get there