13

the boys were already waiting in their assigned waiting rooms to get their make up fixed for each unit that was doing the concept photoshoot, first up was nct 127 for touch.

"what's taking them so long?" johnny asked looking up from his phone

taeyong shrugged looking around the room seeing the other members scroll through their phone with boredom.

"should i go check on things?" taeyong asked about to stand

"i'll go. i need to get something to drink anyways." yuta got up sliding his phone into his back pocket

"oh, alright. update us in the gc then." taeyong waved, yuta nodded taking his leave.

yuta then made his way to find a manager that would know what's happening.

"oh, chaerin noona!" yuta called out to one of the managers

"yes?" the manager asked stopping her tracks

"is it gonna take long before the make up artists come? i thinks i'm gonna get myself some coffee first from the cafe." yuta asked

"yes, i think so. taehee hasn't come back yet either so maybe you could go grab yourself some coffee. hurry up though! they could arrive any minute."

"alright thanks, noona." yuta smiled appreciatively, walking away to get himself some coffee to finally start his day.

he slip his phone out to tell their group chat that the make up artists could arrive any moment, receiving a few short replies he left on seen.

yuta arrived at the cafe and went in line right away, waiting a few minutes and finally being able to order. he was told to sit for a while and wait for his order and so he looked around for an empty seat where he wouldn't gain too much attention but also near the counter when his eyes caught sight of someone.

and that someone was sleeping on the table with an unfinished coffee beside their head. yuta let out a small chuckle trying hard to hide a smile.

oh miss little taehee, what are you doing sleeping in here?  he asked in his head

he made his was towards taehee and sat beside her as he watched her for a few seconds as she slept peacefully.

yuta took off the checkered long sleeves he had tied to his waist and put it on her shoulders to keep her somewhat warm.

taehee cuddled to it a little which brought a cute smile to yuta's lips.

"sleep well, you worked hard yesterday. keep warm for now and sweet dreams." yuta whispered standing up to get his order leaving taehee clueless of what happened as she was dreaming about a comfy bed in her sleep.

-------

an hour has passed and everything was going pretty well. hectic schedule, but things were going pretty smoothly. except for taehee.

she didn't realize she fell asleep when she was waiting for the make up artists to arrive. she was only in the cafe to drink some coffee so she could stay awake, but only a few sips there and she was knocked out. maybe coffee didn't work for her system anymore.

she panicked when she checked the time and that she's been there for about 40 minutes already, shooting up to stand getting ready to bolt up to work. that was when she noticed the checkered long sleeves that fell from her shoulders.

it wasn't hers so she picked it up, looking around trying to find out who it belonged to.

i don't have time for this. she thought, tying the thing to her waist and ran towards where she was needed for work.

when she arrived taehee noticed how things were going pretty smoothly—again, hectic, but smoothly. she thought she was gonna get in trouble for one, she didn't get to bring with her the make up artists herself. two, she fell asleep and was nowhere seen for almost an hour and lastly, she was just standing there feeling lost.

"oh! taehee, honey! i thought you went home already!" the manager from last night called out approaching her

"oh, no! i was in the cafe. i am sooo sorry i just fell asleep. i was waiting for the make up arrists to arrive so i had some coffee to keep me up but i just-" she tried explaining

"don't worry about it. you can go home if you want or you can come help us a little bit if it isn't much trouble." the manager patted her back to keep her calm

"oh." taehee let out a breath "uhh sure. i'll help around, it's my job anyways haha." she chuckled

"okay. i'm gonna go do some errands now."

"okay." taehee nodded then looked around looking for what she could help with

----

this has been in my drafts for a week now. i wanted to make this chapter longer but ig i cant lol idk why but yeah sorry it took longer than i expected to update