14

taehee has no idea why she's working so hard over a job that's not paying her and has no plans on taking in the future. maybe because the people there were nice and she didn't want to disappoint them or maybe she just loved the nct boys too much to let them see her lacking in a feild she was foreign to.

it's been a month since the photoshoot and things have gotten better. the teasers have started to be dropped for the fans to enjoy and go crazy over. all the boys have been doing lately was practice, practice, practice.

she has also gotten closer to jungwoo and lucas— surprisingly. she thought lucas would punch her on the face any second, but she thought you should never really judge a book by it's cover. lucas was a big baby inside a huge body.

it was during break time for nct u when she was talking to taeyong. jungwoo asked a question about the dance leaving taehee by herself then lucas approached her. she was nervous at first since she knew most of the nct boys didn't like her for some reason. but lucas was very much easy going and funny. once taeyong finished teaching jungwoo the dance, they got back to the two and have gotten into a new conversation making the four lead to a whole new world to themselves with doyoung joining later on to the conversation.

a month has passed and only three more left. taehee knew getting attached to the boys was a big no, but she can't help it. they were too nice and loving, but she knew she had to leave in the end. heck she wasn't even an intern for real, she was dragged to being an intern due to a misunderstanding.

and now it was a sunday. she had a day off of course but her father had no days off. she also has no friends there except for the managers she managed to befriend from the company. what was she supposed to do? hit them up and ask them to hang out? out of the blue? were they even close enough to hang out?

taehee sighed rolling around on her bed thinking of something fun to do.

"damn i really don't have friends." she cursed "well, i mean... i just got here and all." she sighed

taehee has been studying abroad ever since her parents split up. she wanted to spend most of her time in korea with her father, but he was too busy. she knew the reason why her father agreed for her to take the role of being an intern was because he knew he was too busy to spend time with her. and she hated it.

maybe i should call mom. she thought but thought against it again.

she went to korea to get away from her mom. but she's still her mom... she might be missing her and is worried.

taehee screamed through her pillow, stressed over her own thoughts never getting tired of running.

she sat up taking her phone opening twitter.

she saw the fans still going crazy over the teasers for boss. she was too. her friends were very good looking.

she sent a few memes she saw on twitter to the groupchat. she was now in a group chat with taeyong, taeil, doyoung, jisung, jungwoo and lucas.

she sighed when they told her they had to practice.

i need me some friends. she thought to herself laying back down.

-----

hi! i know this is short haha it's just a filler chapter i guess since i wanted to update once more before going to sleep haha anyway...

thank you for all the cute and sweet comments guys! i really appreciate them so much and really motivates me to update hehe :)

also... do you guys stan other groups? if so please comment down also because i want to make a new story of other groups i stan but my indecisive ass can't choose who so... please help me hehe thank you! mwa good night :)<3