3

taehee is now on her way to a dance practice room to take care of a group that she still doesn't know if who. she tried telling the people in charge that she was in fact not an intern, but they always cut her off.

"well, this is the room. please wait here for a while and the kids will be here right after they get changed." the unnie in charge said to taehee.

"oh uh thank you." taehee bowed and went inside the room and the person in charge left.

she closed the door and heaved a sigh. it was now her chance to call soorin and ask her to get(save) her.

she fished her phone out seeing a few missed calls and messages from her father.

she immediately called soorin  to come and fetch her before the said group she will be taking care of arrives feeling anxious.

after a few rings, soorin finally picked up.

"taehee! where are you? your father finished his meeting a few moments ago. he was looking for you but i didn't know where you were. where are you anyways?"

"oh my god please save me! some people thought i was an intern and  now i'm in a dance practice room or something waiting for the group i'm supposed to manage or babysit or whatever!" taehee exclaimed.

"what? then why didn't you tell them you're not?" soorin asked

"they kept cutting me off! i'm starving  and my feet hurt! save me! es oh es! asap!"

"alright, alright. i'll be there in a few. which practice room are you in? what idol group were you assigned to?" soorin asked

but before even taehee was able to answer, the door swung open and loud cheers were heard.

"i'm gonna sleep so no one bother me!"

"ahjhhhhhhggh!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

cute, a dolphin laugh.

"hey, everyone stop being so noisy!"

"hello, taehee?" soorin called out from the other line

but taehee was frozen on her spot. her eyeballs were about to drop out of her eyes then she gulped.

and there messing around and talking to each other right in front of her was no other than nct. not just nct 127 or nct u or nct dream but the whole nct; nct 2018.

-------

ok but my writing always sucks at the few first chapters of my books so bear with me people

im too lazy to change a lot of stuff :')