4

"oh, hello." one of them greeted bowing towards taehee

taehee gulped, phone still in hand. why are they all good looking? taehee asked herself.

"he-hello." taehee bowed

"sorry but who are you?" another one asked

shit it's lee taeyong he's so hot what do i do??

"u-uhh..." taehee's mind was blank

"are you lost?" and another one asked

seriously though, there's tons of them inside. there's 18 of them and taehee's still wondering how she was able to memorize them all in just a few weeks.

"uhh not really but-"

"hi boys!" someone went inside the room

"noona!" the boys greeted with smiles

it was the woman from earlier again. kwon hwaeun.

"tae-ie!" kwon hwaeun called out once she saw taehee standing alone in a corner awkwardly holding her phone in the middle of the air.

"it's uhm taehee, ma'am." taehee answered

"i know tae-ie and this is nct. the boys that you were assigned to! but not the dreamies since they don't need any more people." kwon hwaeun grinned

taehee didn't utter a single word. it's not that she didn't want to. she was just-speechless.

"m-me?" taehee asked pointing towards herself.

"yes you, tae-ie." kwon hwaeun smiled walking towards taehaee "you will be their staff intern for the next few months!" she exclaimed holding onto taehee's shoulders "of course there will be some others but they had reasons why they cannot come today. you will meet them in the future, okay?"

taehee gulped. this cannot be happening!

"well then, i guess i better leave you boys and girl for now since you will be stuck with each other, ami right?" kwon hwaeun laughed "okay toodles everyone!" then she left.

taehee gulped again and started looking anywhere and everywhere but the nct boys.

"hi!" someone greeted

taehee looked towards the eighteen boys' direction trying to search for who greeted her.

"i'm doyoung and we are nct." she looked towards doyoung and he was smiling at her.

"and i'm taeyong. we look forward to working with you." taeyong bowed and so did doyoung and some others.

"uhh ye-yes! uhm i look forward to working with you guys too?" she bowed.

"whatever." the boys went to their own worlds except for taeyong, doyoung, taeil and jisung. they were just standing there staring at taehee.

taehee bowed at them and then called soorin again.

"unnie, where are youuu?" she asked immediately once soorin picked up.

"i'm on my way. i had to ask around first if which room you are in tsk." soorin answered from the other line.

"please come faster, it feels so awkward in here." taehee whispered through the phone.

"alright!" soorin laughed then hung up on her.

once she faced the boys again, they were still just standing and staring at her.

she felt nervous. hot boys were looking at her and they were her idols. jisung is younger then her but seriously, that boy has great visuals. he grew up damn well good.

"hello, noona!" jisung greeted with a smile

taehee was shocked for a second but she greeted back with a bow. how was she supposed to act in front of them anyway?