1

taehee has been walking around the sm entertainment building for almost an hour now, but she still hasn't even toured the whole place and also, still no text from her father nor soorin.

she was amazed, of course but was also tired. she saw some benches a few feet away from her and decided to rest for a while. once she sat down she let our a sigh.

she's hungry now and of course most definitely tired. she was waiting for her father earlier so they could eat lunch together, but he had an urgent meeting to attend to so she waited even though her father told her not to, yet her hard-headed self still did.

her stomach grumbled for the nth time already. and that's when she finally made up her mind.

"ugh i'll just text dad and tell him i'll eat first." she mumbled to herself fishing out her phone

she texted her father saying she'll eat something from the building's cafe and go back to his office right after. also asking him if he wanted anything for himself.

she then stood up and tried her best to remember where the cafe was. she was a fifty five percent sure she passed by it earlier.

a few tiring minutes later, she was lost.

"jisoos crust this place is huge! is dad trying to build an actual town or something?" she asked to herself

a woman in her mid-30's was walking towards her way and so she decided to ask the woman for directions.

"uhh, excuse me." taehee called out

"yes?"

"hello," taehee greeted with a bow "can you please tell me the directions towards the building's cafe?" taehee asked politely.

"oh, uhm it's— are you an intern?" she asked raising an eyebrow

"i'm sorry no—"

"what are you doing here? and why are you going to the cafe? didn't mira already announce to all interns to gather around." she sighed

"i'm sorry but—"

"it's okay i'll just take you there. let's go honey."  the woman lead the way.

"but i'm not an intern." taehee mumbled "and i'm hungry." she pouted

she looked around hoping to see someone she actually knows. but to no luck, everyone around her were just strangers she didn't know one bit about. not even their names.

"i'm lost and hungry. now i have to be an intern for a day. unbelievable" she grumbled finally going after the woman earlier.

----

uhhh edited what i wrote here bc that was cringe