2

"okay, everyone! please gather round!" the woman from earlier called out to all the people inside the room including taehee.

she was awkwardly standing at one corner, her hands clammed together as she looked at the other people inside. there was no hope for her. she knew no one inside that room.

"welcome, everyone to the one and only, sm entertainment. thank you for choosing our company and you're welcome for getting accepted." the woman grinned "as you all know already, i'm mrs. kwon hwaeun and i am glad to welcome you all to the family. of course you have been oriented already, right?"

"yes, ma'am!"

"great! and you all already know where and what you all should do and should not do?"

"yes, ma'am!"

"very good! that's all please head on now to where you have been tasked to!"

and everyone has started heading out the room, except for taehee.

"what am i supposed to do? where am i supposed to go?" taehee asked herself

she thought hard, biting onto her lower lip then she just thought about getting food first when someone approached her.

"honey, why are you still here?" it was the woman from earlier—again.

"oh yes, you were lost! oh dear. it's okay we'll just put you somewhere to work in, okay? i'll be right back, honey."

"but—" the woman dashed towards her co-workers leaving taehee standing alone in that corner feeling awkward.

"what the hell am i getting myself into?" she sighed feeling defeated.