Background Information!!

Hey Everyone!!

I kind of fell asleep with wattpad open so I messed up a bunch of chapters by rolling around in my sleep so..

anyway! welcome to my first fanfiction please be nice because I know it isn't really that great ! this will be mostly bakudeku based but there will also be more ships that will show up along the way so watch out for that. I am so happy to get to share this experience with all of you! I love bnha and bakudeku with all my heart so that's why I decided to make this story, hope you enjoy!

WARNING: THIS IS AN ANGST BOOK WITH LITTLE FLUFF UNTIL THE ENDING. IF YOU WANT TO READ A HAPPY FLUFF BOOK, THIS IS NOT A BOOK YOU WANT TO READ. THERE WILL BE A HAPPY ENDING BUT THIS IS A N G S T WITH S L O W B U R N.

The characters will still have their quirks so don't worry about that. This universe plays along a type of universe called an omegaverse! It's kinda like a wolf based universe. They basically have a second race; alpha, beta, or omega. 

If you have never read an omegaverse, here's some things to keep in mind (I also altered some things to make my story different)

Alpha: Basically the highest and strongest second race to be. In a normal hierarchy, this race would be seen as a king. The most dominant race.

Beta: A middle class second race. The average everyday civilian in a hierarchy. They are nothing too special. Only female betas can be impregnated.

Omega: Seen as the weakest second race. The most submissive type of race. (Does not exactly mean they are weak but like more submissive) Both male and female omegas can reproduce.

Mates: Two people that are made for each other//soulmates.

Marking Process: For my story, both mates have to be marked by one another. They do not have to be marked at the same time. but both have to be marked eventually to seal the bond. marking is made when one person bites someone on their nape, it's not like a nip but a full on blood drawing tooth sinking into flesh bite. it's not painful if it's with the right person, it will be extremely pleasurable. you can get marked at any time no matter what.

Heat: it's a period of time that makes you super horny basically :) All alphas want to mate with the omegas during this time because the omegas release an intoxicatingly sweet smell

For this story, the sense of smell of the alphas begin to kick in on the New Year's day (exactly at midnight) after their second year of high school. This increase in smell helps alphas find their mate. Their mate usually has a sweeter smell than everyone else. Only the alpha can smell their mate, so if another alpha who is not the mate, smells that person, the scent won't be the same as the one that the mate of that person smells. (does that make sense?) Omegas and Betas have a feeling when they are near their mate but do not exactly know like an alpha would. Omega x Beta pairs are not likely but betas don't have the sense of smell but will most likely be able to identify their omega mate if contact is made. Omega x Alpha pairs are most likely. Alpha x Beta pairs are decently found.

That's all you need to know for now!! Let the story begin. Hope you enjoy ;))

-kaychan!