57- runaway baby.

Edited

Niall

I sit at the table with Anne Harry my mother and Liam.

"I already got a lawyer." Anne says as Harry grips my thigh. We have only been fighting recently but I like how he holds onto me for support.

"Harry just tell the truth and everything will be fine." Anne says as Harry shakes his head.

"This is wrong." He says as my mother speaks.

"What's wrong is touching a woman while she's unconscious." She shares while Liam speaks.

"I agree Harry. Zayn shared those photos, Why are you covering for him?" Liam asks ignoring our mothers questions on 'those photos'

"Because he shouldn't have to do time because of a mistake. How is he even going to make money for his kid?" Harry asks as I rest my hand on his.

"Harry, it's none of your concern." Anne says as I speak.

"Maybe Zayn won't get time. Maybe community service and probation." I say trying to give Harry hope to do this.

"This is your fault." He says to me making the table fall silent.

"It's my fault that he raped a girl?" I ask having enough of Harry's attitude.

He abruptly stands up knocking his chair down in the process.
I ignore his outburst before Liam speaks up.

"Who are you to talk, Harry?" He calls as Harry stops walking but doesn't turn towards us.

"After what you did to Niall. You're defending Zayn. No wonder you do that. Rapists have to stick together huh?" He asks turning on his best friend as My mother stands up.

"I didn't rape him. He came onto me." He says as I stand up wanting to leave the room. I'm mad at Liam for bringing this up and at Harry for making it an argument.

"He was drunk and you took advantage of him!" Liam says as I walk towards Harry.

"I apologized!" He yells as Liam laughs at his poor excuse.

"You still did it to Niall. Then you took a photo of him shared it with your pal Zayn and you let that go around. You didn't defend Niall once!" Liam says as Harry begins to  push against my hand to get closer to Liam.

"You did what?" Anne speaks up standing as well. Oh god.

"Then if that wasn't enough, after you took advantage of Niall, you took another picture and sent it around." Liam says as Harry pushes me against the island and grabs Liam. Harry throws the first punch knocking Liam into the wall leaving a dent that Anne will have to get fixed. Liam gets a good few punches in making Harry's lip bleed and cheek bone become red.

But Harry has muscle mass and height over Liam and easily wrestles him to the ground where he delivers blow after blow to his body and face.

Anne yells at Harry while my mother keeps me away from the fight.

I fight out of my mothers grip and grab Harry's arm.

"Harry stop!" I yell grabbing his shirt.

"I'm calling the police." Anne says grabbing her phone and dialling quickly as the boys fight.

"Harry lets just go!" I yell pulling him again as he punches Liam in the eye. I have to look away.

Harry finally listens to me and stands up as he hears sirens.

"Let's go." I whisper pulling his arm and ignoring our mothers protests.

Harry pulls me out of the house and to his car where he starts the engine quickly.

He begins to back out of the drive way and drive fast down the street.

I grip his hand as I look up and see tears streaming down his face.

Holy shit.

______

Word count: 618