29- I win

Edited

I pace back and forth in my room waiting for Harry to show up. My mother went to sleep three hours ago and it's half an hour passed the time we agree'd for him to show up.

Maybe his mother caught hi-

"Hey." Harry's slow voice greets as he lifts himself over the window sill and into the room.

"You took so long." I point out as Harry slides his shoes off.

"Yeah I wasn't going to show up on the dot." He shrugs laying on my bed putting his hands behind his head.

"Are you going to come lay down with me?" He asks as I roll my eyes shutting my light off and locking the door.

I crawl into the bed keeping my distance from Harry as I slide under the covers.

"Uh, I like how your legs look." Harry compliments hesitantly as I look down. Under Harry's shirt I'm wearing red lace panties but no pants, they get way too annoying around the ankles. Hopefully he wont take another picture for the school.

"Thank you." I whisper as Harry pulls his shirt off and throws it to my floor.
Next are Harry's sweats.

I try not to look as he pulls the pants off and kicks them to the floor leaving himself in his black briefs.

I stare at his tattoo's and wonder what they mean for the second time since I've met Harry.

"Lets play a game." Harry suggests making my eyes snap up to look at him instead of his chest.

"Never have I ever." Harry says running his hand through his hair.

"Hold up seven fingers. If you end up putting them all down then you have to do anything I want and vise versa." He explains starting the game.

"Never have I ever been a virgin past sixteen." He says watching me put a finger down.

"Never have I ever had sex." I say watching him put a finger down.

My first kiss with a guy." Harry says watching me put another finger down.

"Never have I ever kissed Cheryl." I say as Harry is left with four fingers remaining.

"Never have I ever given a hand job." Harry says as I put another finger down, leaving me with three.

"Never have I ever owned a car." I speak watching Harry come down to my number.

"Never have I ever had my father leave me." He says as I freeze. What kind of game is this?

"Never have I ever had my father cheat on my mother with a younger woman." I say watching Harry's eyebrows furrow as he's left with two remaining points.

"Never have I ever wanted to date Harry styles." He says as my last finger remains up. I know I need to put it down as Harry watches me intently.

I slowly lower my finger as his smirk rises.

"I win." He says tapping his remaining fingers on his lips.

"I'll give you a choice." He begins before reaching over to me with his fingers.

"Either I use these on you." He starts waving his fingers in front of my face.

"Or you use this on me." He says tapping my lips.

Shit

_____

Word count: 543