43- a small polaroid

Let me clarify!

I had this idea before 13 reasons why season 2 came out! I am not trying to copy the story. I'm sorry if the resemblance is something you can't deal with. All I got on my last chapter was 'no's 😂😂😈

Niall

I feel sick to my stomach. I want answers but most of all I just want to be in my own bed.

Why am I alone?

I sit up from the bed and slide to the floor. I begin to slide my underwear up my legs wincing at the sharp pain.

I begin to stand on wobbly legs and find my jeans. I pull the tight fabric up my legs and button them up over my hips. I grab my shirt in my hands and slip my feet into my shoes. I cave to the ground as I begin to lace them and lean back against the bed as the door pops open.

I look up to see green eyes looking down on me. Holding two coffee and a small white bottle.

"Hey, you're leaving?" Harry asks gently before placing the items on the nightstand and helping me up.  I take in his appearance. His skin is clear and glowing and love bites litter his neck showing exactly what he did the night before.

I look into the mirror in front of me and see the same glow on my cheeks along with darker love bites. How could I?

"What happened?" I ask as Harry sets me on the edge of the bed.

"We were drunk" he says looking around the room before looking back at me.

"We fucked." He states making me grip my hair.

"Don't use that word." I say looking up trying to keep myself from crying. Harry knew that I didn't want this. I can't blame him because he was drunk too. I hate to blame myself but I have to.

"sorry. We had sex." He says before sitting next to me. I ignore his presence and stare at the floor.

"That's not how it happened though." I say wanting to know how it happened. I need to know what we did.

"We met in my room and we were drunk. We started to make out and then I asked if you were sure about this. You said yes so I continued." He says as I remember all he says as he's speaking.

"Then we started and you cried a bit then we finished and you were in pain so I told you I would get painkillers in the morning." He says reaching across me to grab the small white bottle.

"I grabbed coffee cause people do that after right?" He asks as I shrug feeling like I need to cry.

"It was supposed to be special. Not something I can't remember." I whisper as Harry rubs my back.

"Let's just lay down and watch movies today. Okay? Everyone is gone." He says as I nod slowly.

"After all it is our first day being boyfriends" he says making me furrow my eyebrows as I unbutton my uncomfortable jeans and he turns on his TV.

"Boyfriends?" I ask letting my jeans fall to the floor. I pick up the Advil Harry picked up and swallow two along with coffee.

"Yeah. Last night when we were finished I asked you to be my boyfriend." He says flipping through movies as I remember last night.

Our chests are rising and falling as my body aches. Harry went soft at first but completely broke at the end leaving no room to be gentle with me.

My nails hurt from hooking into the mattress and my hips hurt from Harry's tight hold.

He breathes heavily before linking our fingers and pulling me onto his hot bare chest.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asks as I smile into his damp skin.

"Yes."

Maybe I said yes too many times last night.

Harry crawls into the bed and pulls me into his side before placing a kiss on top of my head.

"I'm sorry." He whispers making me look up at him.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask wanting him to hold me and be gentle with me like this forever.

"I didn't get rid of it."he says softly making me confused once more. Harry digs his fingers into his pocket and pulls out a wad of cash.

"The bet. I didn't get rid of it." He whispers hoping to lighten the blow.

I grab the wad of cash as Harry mumbles a number that makes me want to puke and gasp at the same time.

"My virginity was not worth  two grand."I speak watching Harry shrug.

"People from our school and the next school over were betting." He says before looking me in the eyes.

"I would have lost five grand." He says as I shake my head at him.

"How did they know it happened?" I ask fearing what Harry gave them as proof.

"That doesn't matter." He comforts as I pull my body away from him despite the pain I'm in.

"How. Did. They. Know." I demand an answer watching Harry look at the carpet.

"A Polaroid ." He mumbles taking a deep breath and pulls a photo from his nightstand. I take the photo from his hands and cover my mouth. My hair and back with Harry's tattoo'd arm strung over my body. skin and only skin. We're winded up in a casual position that looks great on both of us.
People from two schools have seen this small piece of plastic . It's like the photo all over again.

It's obvious that it's me. Who else could it have been?

I turn towards Harry and feel the first of many tears fall into my cheeks.

"You weren't drunk were you?" I ask as Harry stares at the floor once more.

"No."

______
Word count : 982