The memories part 5 - Langst

(Kieth's P.O.V)

Once Lance fell asleep Hunk picked him up and ran towards Lance's bedroom. We kinda all decided to take him to his room so that we could all talk to him to try and tell him things and stuff like that. We walked in to find Shiro, Coran, and Pidge were here. "Wheres Allura?", I asked. "She is setting up a machine that might help Lance regain some memories", Coran answered quickly. Hunk then walked up to the bed and set Lance down who was still asleep. Hunk also made sure that he was tucked in. Once he was done he turned to us and sighed. "I think we should just sit down for a little while", Shiro said. "I agree", Pidge said and yawned. We soon all sat down , not saying anything to anyone for a little while. "Lance seemed scared", I finally said. "What do you mean scared?", Pidge asked. Now the room was filled with concern. "He does have a bad past....", Hunk whispered. Shiro then turned to Hunk who was looking at the ground. "What do you mean bad past?", Shiro asked in a demanding tone. Hunk was about to open his mouth when Allura ran in with her hands filled with wires and something that looked like a headset. "Put these on", Allura whispered once she saw Lance asleep on his bed. She handed one to me and I stared at it. I then looked back at her, "What are these?", I asked. She turned to me and smiled. "They are the machine that will help us get the Lance we know back", Allura said. "How do we use these?", Shiro asked. "It is quite simple really, put them on your head and close your eyes. You will then see Lance's memories and such. When you see the memories then Lance might get his memories back as well", Allura explained. She then went to Lance and put one on his head. I was surprised that he did not wake up when it was wrapped around his head. Allura turned to me and sighed. "Kieth just put the head set on please", Allura said. I just sighed and plopped it onto my head. "Alright here we go!", Allura whispered and flicked a button on Lance's head set. I looked at Hunk before we went into Lance's mind. Hunk looked worried...