The memories part 7 - Langst

(Third Person P.O.V)

After the team regained consciousness they looked at Lance who was still asleep. The team sat in silence and waited for Lance to wake up which did not take long. Hunk was the first one to run over. "Lance do you remember me?", Hunk asked Lance. Lance looked at him, "Duh Hunk you are my best friend", Lance said and yawned. "Who am I?", Pidge asked after Hunk. "A Pigeon", Lance answered. Pidge smiled, even though the team could see some hurt in her eyes. "Me?", Kieth asked. "Mullet-Head", Lance responded making Kieth laugh. Lance looked confused. Kieth never laughed when Lance called him mullet-head. "Who am I Lance", Shiro asked. "Space dad", Lance said making Shiro chuckle. Lance then turned to Allura and Coran. "And you guys are Alteans and we are the paladins of Voltron", Lance said. Before we could do anything Pidge ran up and hugged Lance who flinched at the action but accepted it anyways. Soon everyone was hugging Lance, who soon fell asleep again in the warmth.

(Some more stuff)

Lance's dad, who was on earth, was killed by a mob of angry comments who where angry by his past actions. Lets just say that no one will miss that sick fucker.

THE END