The forest part 2 - Shklance

(Shiro's P.O.V)

We watched as the man started to chase the moose around while yelling at it as if the animal understood him. I turned to Kieth who turned to me. I nodded towards him and he nodded back. I have a feeling that this is the thing that Princess Allura has been sensing. Kieth then grabbed his dagger while I put on my gauntlets. We then moved a little and the man stopped chasing the moose. The man then held up his hand towards the moose and ran off into the forest. The man then sat down on the ground and did not move until we were towering over him. "Are you here to take me away?", the man asked after a small silence. "Yes, I am to say that you are the thing that Princess Allura has been sensing?", I asked. He nodded, "But I prefer to be called Lance then a thing, You would not want to be called a thing right Shiro and Kieth?", Lance asked. I froze. In one swift movement Kieth already had his dagger at Lances neck. "How do you know our names?", Kieth asked, emotion now gone from his voice. "I can tell you once we get to the castle. I would like to talk to Allura since she sees me as a threat to her kingdom if she has sent the best knights after me", Lance spoke, surprisingly calm. "Lets just take him to the castle, without any scars on him", I said and put my hand on Kieth's shoulder. He sighed, but backed up. "Listen to your boyfriend", Lance said and then got up and started to dust of the dirt from his shorts. I would rather be dating you.... "Wow, forward much Shiro", Lance said with a smile. I blushed. How did he know. "I know because why else would I be a threat to your kingdom?", Lance asked with a smirk. Keith huffed and grabbed Lance's hand and started to drag him out of the forest while I was a blushing mess.

~Le time skip~

It took us a lot longer to get back to the kingdom since our horses ran off. Right now we were walking on a path that lead us to the kingdom. "What is that?", Lance asked as he pointed to a carriage that was passing by us on the path. "A carriage", I answered while looking at my map that I had packed. "How do you not know what a carriage is?", Keith asked. Lance the turned to Keith. "I have lived in the forest my entire life, no one ever traveled through there so no one ever taught me anything", Lance replied. I looked at Kieth and I then saw, sadness? Well, Kieth usually does not get this much emotion with anyone.... Strange. I turned back to my map and started walking forward.

(Keith's P.O.V)

I looked at Lance who stared back at me with a smile on his face. He was making me feel something and I am sure that Shiro can feel it to. But I do not know what it is but it makes me feel happy... Strange. We walked for a little while more until we came across a fork in the road. I turned to Shiro. "Now would be a good time for you to us that map Shiro", I said while Shiro glared at the map. "Something happened to it, the ink just faded and now we are probably lost", Shiro huffed and put the map back in his bag. I sighed and turned to Lance, who was whispering something while playing with his hand. "Stop with that weird stuff Lance", I said. He just kept whispering and soon a small whisp of yellow light shot from his hand. It then continued its way down the path to my right. "What the fuck?!", I said and turned to Lance who smiled. He then grabbed my hand and Shiro's hand and pulled us towards were the small yellow line lead. I felt my cheeks start to get red. I looked at Shiro and so was his. I then turned to Lance who was smiling while he pulled us a long. I could not help but think that the boy was amazing for some reason.