A baby part 2

(Lance's P.O.V)

I burst into my room to find my hoodie and it was luckily on my bed. I was still wondering why Shiro was craddling me like a baby. I then put it on and walked out to find the rest of the team eating some of Coran's space goo. "Mourning", Hunk said and pulled out a chair next to him. "Mourning guys", I said and sat down. I felt something was not right so I cleared my throat. "Why was Shiro hugging me in my sleep, and why were we all sleeping on the couch?", I asked as I played with my goo. "We thought you needed some cheering up since you were really sad about something", Pidge piped up when there was some space between my question. "What was I sad about?", I asked. "We do not really know", Kieth muttered. "Wow Kief I am hurt!", I said dramatically and dug my spoon into the gross food before me. "Did you just call me Kief...", Kieth asked me. There was then a small silence. I looked around to see that everyone was staring at me. "Yeah, what is so weird about twhat?", I said, my words messing up on that. "What?", I asked still a little confused about all this. "Lance, look at this", Hunk then said. I looked over to be faced by Hunk holding a baby rattle. For some reason my hand then reached for it and I started to shake it while smiling. I then felt a pain in my head. "L- Are- LANCE!". I did not hear the rest since my head feel into the goo in front of me.

(Hunk's P.O.V)

"LANCE!", I yelled when he feel into his food. "What just happened!??!", Pidge asked. "Get him to the medical bay now!", Allura demanded. I then reached for Lance, who was now shaking violently, and ran over to the medical bay with him in my arms. We then popped him into a pod while he squirmed to get away from it. After that we all sat on the ground waiting for something. "What happened?", Pidge asked one more time, now a little more calmer. "I do not really know", Allura said. "Oh I hope my boy is alright", Coran said and playing with his mustache. "I - We need to do something about this. Maybe there are some books about what this machine did to Lance and there might be something that could help him", Allura said and got up from the ground. She then ran towards a library that was hidden away in the castle. Coran then ran after her, sharing some words before he left. "Take care of the boy.... or else", he whispered and ran out the door. We then sat there and said nothing until the healing pod opened. But when Lance popped out he was shorter then before.