I know you're out there - Klance

(Lance's P.O.V)

I sat in my chair at my desk with my notebook in hand. I read through them and cringed at what I wrote about a certain someone. I mean sure I have not seen him in a little while but I know he's out there. Somewhere in the city. I sighed and ripped out a page. Then another one and another one until they were all ripped out. I wanted to fold them, but the only thing I knew how to fold was a paper airplane. This took me about half an hour to do and when I was done I opened the window. I looked at the people below and hopped that one of them might be him, but I did not see him what so ever. I then smooth out the paper and held it up towards the sky. I took a deep breath and let the paper airplane go. I then did it to the other letters and soon they all flew out of my window and into the big city. I watched as they flew and hoped that Kieth at least gets one... I laughed at the idea and grabbed my scarf. It was cold outside and I did not want to catch a cold because those things suck. I then walked towards the door and went out into the world.

(Kieth's P.O.V)

I walked slowly. I was thinking about Lance. I mean sure we have not seen each other in a while but I still kinda miss him. I walked towards a small coffee shop when I stopped and looked up towards the sky. I titled my head in confusion when I saw a small paper airplane, followed by many more, flying through the sky. I stood there until one then landed in front of me, followed by many more. I looked around to see if anyone else saw these paper airplanes. But it seems I am the only one that cares. I took one up from the ground to see a small sticker of a heart attached to it. I smiled and opened it. It seemed like a love letter, and on the bottom there was an L with a Mclaine. This sounded familiar. I then looked at the other ones and started to pick them up and read them too. All of them were filled with small poems and drawings of two people hugging and being in love. I smiled and I then looked up. And there was Lance picking up the paper planes with a sad look on his face. I looked down at my hands to see them filled with a lot of the paper planes and I knew they were for me. I looked at Lance, and he was staring right at me. I walked towards him with a smile. He blushed but smiled back still. Once we were staring at each other I cleared my throat. "So, did you write these?", I asked. He nodded slowly while he played with his scarf. "Do you want to get a coffee with me?", I asked. He then looked at me and smiled wide. He nodded, "I would love to", he chirped and took my hands. We were then both holding the letters. I then heard Lance mumble something under his breath. "And I know you're out there", he sang silently.

By the way I really like the animatic up there and I felt it went with the story a little bit.