Dreams-Langst

In where the team gets into Lance's dreams through a small device that Pidge and Allura had made.

(Keith's P.O.V)

"Are you sure this is actually going to work?", I asked Pidge as she placed the little hat like thing on Lance's head. "Yeah, I did it on Hunk and it worked out fine, and Coran and Allura are not here to get in the way", Pidge responded. Well she was right, me, Pidge, Hunk, and Shiro all decided to put Pidge's invention to the test. We pretty much sneaked into Lance's room and we are going to enter his dreams. "So what do we do?", Hunk asked. "Well, once I press the button a light will suck us in. Once we are in there we will be seeing whatever Lance is dreaming and we also have the remote if we want to get out", Pidge said and held up the small remote with a big green button on it. She said that when she presses that she can take us out of Lance's dreams and we will be back in the real world. "Are you sure this is safe?", Shiro asked. "Of course it is, do not be such a dad and let us have fun", Pidge said and Hunk nodded. "Alright, are you ready for this?", Pidge asked. I nodded and so did everyone else. "Okay here we go!", Pidge whispered and pressed another button on the machine attached to Lance's head. With a small flash of blue light we where now in Lance's head. I opened my eyes to find that we where in a bedroom that was filled stuffed bears and had yellow and white stripes for the walls. "Ow", I heard Hunk whine. I turned to look around only to find a pair of blue eyes looking back at me. I screamed and jumped back only to knock into Shiro who was laughing at me. I looked to find the other person laughing to. "That was funny!", the boy said. I looked at him up and down, "Lance?", I asked. He nodded and soon he ran over to Hunk who looked stunned to see him. "Hey, you got any food?", little Lance asked. "No", Hunk responded and Lance then ran over and grabbed Pidge's hand. "I want to show you something!", little Lance exclaimed and started to drag Pidge to the window across from me. "What is happening?", Shiro wondered aloud. I shrugged, I did not know either. Lance then swung open his window and a bunch of stars and planets flooded into the room. Hunk screamed and Pidge ran back and hid behind Shiro who was stunned. "Come on! I need to show you something!", the little boy said. Before anyone could say anything the sky and stars picked them up from the ground and glided out of the window. I screamed, I mean what else could I do. We soon ended up in a somewhat flash back. We where at the garrison now. "Why are we here?", I asked the little boy and he smiled. "To show you the pain that the real Lance went through", small Lance responded. "What do you mean?", Shiro asked and stepped in front of me. "I will show you", the boy said and we soon saw a few boys walk into view. I did not know them but they where talking about Lance. "Lance can never be a pilot, to dumb and flirty", one of them said while the other nodded along. "He should just go back to his family and I do not know pick peaches for a living", the second one said and the other one laughed. I looked around to find Lance huddled in a small corner listening to every word. I watched as he got up and walked towards another hall and heard more people talking about him. "Lance should be like Keith". "He should quit". "I think Lance is just a stupid man who needs to go back home". "Lance should give up". The image then faded and we all looked down at the smaller Lance who was now playing with his fingers. "You know, Lance is very good at showing that no one gets to him. You say he need to work on himself. You say he is a useless flirt and such and that does not really hurt him. What hurt him is when you are hurt. He hurts when the people he cares about hurts. You know it is also very sad when the people you care about call you the things they do.....useless", the little boy said. I knew we all felt guilty. I mean even I did. "Well I think you should get going, Pidge press the green button", little Lance said. "How did you know?", Pidge asked as she pulled out the small remote. "Press it", little Lance said. She nodded and then slammed the button. There was a flash of blue light and soon we where all in Lance's room. We looked at Lance to find him crying in his sleep. Shiro, being Shiro, pulls the covers and snuggled in with Lance. Lance eyes jolt awake after Hunk settles into the bed. "What are you all doing in my bed?", Lance slurred out, wiping his tears away. I snuggled up closer to him. I nodded to everyone else and we all said the simple words that he probably wanted to hear. "We love you Lance! Good night"