2

"are you kidding me?!"

jimin exclaimed obviously in pure anger. the poor boy was so mad the owner of the apartment was asking him to pay his bill which he already did! well, 5 months ago. but hey, he made a deal with the woman.

"i'm sorry mr. park but i'm afraid i can't do nothing about this. you pay tomorrow or no house for you." she said, boring into his eyes. "no no, this can't be happening! i have no where to live, please!" he pleaded still mad about the whole topic but his eyes got teary, he didn't want any of this to happen and it was all coming down on him like a truck.

the lady sighed as she placed her stack of papers in her cabinet while turning around to face jimin. she made a deal with him that this day he was suppose to pay but apparently the boy had forgotten. "i have you enough months, park. you pay, or you leave." she said already irritated with the adult. he always acted like a baby.

"no, please ms. lee! i'll do anything just please spare me a chance. my boss hasn't paid me anything yet!" he said giving her the sad cute eyes to at least try and convince her. "it's a no. get off my office i don't want to make this harder than it already is, park." she glared at the younger while the boy just rolled his eyes.

"fine! i'll leave then. it's not like i need your stupid shitty apartment anyways." he muttered while getting out of her office, but the woman heard. she just ignored him and continued doing her work.

━━━━

jimin sighed as he drank his wine on the bar. he wasn't drunk that much but still was since he drank 10-15 bottles of wine. "this is so absurd! i don't even have enough money, fucking christ's." he groaned while slightly pulling on his hair, annoyed.

getting up from the bar he paid the barista (same thing as bartender lmao) and left the club walking through the silent sidewalk. 'hm, weird' he thought, there wasn't cars passing by the streets but he just shrugged it off not minding to care. while walking he heard some whistling from behind, knowing someone was walking up to him. "*whistle* wow, what chick do we have here?" a man spoke up slightly chuckling.

jimin internally cursed before turning around and giving him a sweet sarcastic smile, "don't assume genders, dickhead" he scoffed, crossing his arms as he noticed the man getting closer to him. jimin cringed, as the man was shown into the street light. he had messy hair, raghu clothes, and maybe a golden tooth. ew.

"oh! my bad, you're a boy.. but you look like a girl with that ass." he growled his eyes showing bit of lust. "wouldn't mind to fuck a boy tho." he said smiling wickedly while jimin just rolled his eyes for god how many times he did the whole day.

turning around he just ignored the apparently drunk man and continued walking home. "hey! you don't get to go anywhere-" he approached the smaller male trying to grab his wrist but instead jimin grabbed it for him and twisted it as he harshly pushed him into the ground making him groan out loudly in pain.

"you better find someone else's ass to go and fuck because i'm not having none of your shit right now." jimin growled as the man shivered in fear already seeming shocked with the other's actions.

shaking his head, jimin let him go before walking off minding his own business again. it was just another boring night. he got home and sighed as he threw himself on the bed. "where the hell am i going to live now?" he rubbed his eyes as he knew this night was his last one staying in this apartment. he made a plan to convince ms. lee to give him a chance. he just hoped it work.

turning his head, his eyes met with a picture of his missing brother. he sighed as he closed his eyes and turned away snuggling himself close to sleep. little did he know a certain someone was watching him from afar. "oh jimin jimin, it's so nice to see you once again.. boss will love to see you again" he laughed lowly before licking his own lips. the man turned around and walked away, getting his phone to call someone.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

😔 i know this sucks but- i'm trying to make suspense lmao but don't worry! i'll try to make the rest of the chapters shocking and cool i guess xD j-hope you enjoyed~