1

jeongguk's life wasn't normal. he, and his parents were people who.. ate other people. it may seem sick and horrible but in his point of view, he loved it. he only loved and cared about getting attention from his parents and getting spoiled by them. until a tragedy happened making jeongguk lose his own mother.

any three year old will cry, but he didn't. he had his dad and he tried to make things out of it. a smart pleasant mind the boy had. but one day, when he turned 6 his father showed him something sinister. something sick. a dead body with the guts all out and the body pooling blood all around the floor.

jeongguk felt like he was going to vomit right there. he looked up at his father with fearful eyes, "A-APPA! what's wrong with him?!" he exclaimed, his voice going higher than normal as his heart rate started beating faster than normal.

this wasn't normal. he didn't like it one bit.

"you see this? you'll be like your father one day." jeongguk's father smiled wickedly that only sent shivers on jeongguk's spine. "it will mommy proud."

jeongguk quickly stiffened at he bought of his mother being happy over something so crazy. he bit his lip as his eyes looked back at the dead body. "it will make mommy proud?.." he said with a small voice, already starting to get comfortable with the smell of rotten flesh filling the atmosphere.

"yes, my sweet jungkook."

━━━━━

"okay so just listen to what i have to say, kookie." jeongguk nodded having the knife tightly gripped around his hand, listening carefully to what his dad has to say.

jeongguk was excited! he was going to kill his first victim at a age of 8. yeah, it's sickly horrible but jeongguk didn't care. he wanted to make his mom and dad proud.

"when you talk to her, make sure you do as we practiced. then after you leave with her at the alley you stab her, okay?"

jeongguk nodded vigorously, putting the knife away as he stood up, "i'll make you proud appa!" he smiled, showing his bunny teeth before putting the small ears on his head. it was his small costume he got for his own self, but his dad says he'll get one better when he grows up.

"alright, go! make appa proud~" the father cooed with a sinister smile that yet again made jeongguk shiver in fear, but he trusted him!

jeongguk, skipped over to the woman and got into action, putting his sad pouty face that could fool anyone. "m-miss?" he called out, keeping his voice cute. when the woman turned around she was beyond pretty, 'she smells so good..' jeongguk thought. too bad she'll get killed and well.. eaten.

she gasped, smiling afterwards at the cuteness in front of her, "yes little boy? are you lost?" she asked, crouching down to meet his level.

"actually! can you help me get something at the alley? it accidentally got stuck there and m-my grandma got t for my b-birthday.. its very special for me.. can you please get it for me??" he asked, wiping his fake tears while sniffing with a stuffy nose.

the unknown woman felt her heart shattered at the sight, making her want to help the boy. "okay, where is it? let's go get it!" she said with a happy face earning a big smile from the younger kid. she felt warm inside.

after making some steps and corners they finally get to the dark alley. the woman felt uneasy but only decided to do this for the kid. jeongguk pointed upwards, a small teddy bear showing at a small shelf on top. she smiled and excused herself a miner to get the toy for the younger child.

while she was tippy toeing to get the stuffed animal, jeongguk silently took of his long sharp knife. he breathed heavily, his hand shaking in fear of what he was going to do.

"got it, here yo-" her voice got stuck on her throat, everything seeming to go very fast. a knife piercing through her neck, blood spilling everywhere fast. jeongguk widened his eyes, not in fear, but in huge euphoria. he felt the adrenaline pump quickly in his body, making him grow hot. he took the knife out and stabbed her a couple of times, the blood spilling into his face, his bunny ears, and his white clothes.

he felt satisfied.

the woman fell down, dropping the animal and falling on the floor... dead. "you did will son, i'm proud of you." jeongguk's father gritted his teeth, his eyes full of lust over the dead body that was spilling blood out. "i did good, appa?! DID I MAKE DAD AND MOMMY PROUD?!" jeongguk yelled out of enthusiasm jumping up like a little boy getting his ice cream.

"yes you did.. yes you did."

jeongguk smiled warmly, his heart fluttering at the praise his dad gave him, looking back down at the body. scrunching up his nose, he licked his lips, "we should get ride of the evidence like you said, right dad? then we could enjoy our dinner!" his father nodded making jeongguk's smile even wider.

he didn't think this was bad. he loved it. he could say.. he's starting to get obsessed with it. but is it his fault?

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

i hate my life, is this good? xD i doubt it nnh, i hope y'all enjoyed