*12*

Setting: School

Characters: Brent , Bailey , Mrs. Crawley

Brent didnt like one bit how Matt and Bailey were-you can say "flirting". Brent knew his feeling towards Bailey were growing but he couldn't control his anger. the home he was raised in contained an angry and abusive father and a mother that didn't care for Brent. Seeing all this in his passed life made him angry and continue watching Bailey as class continue.

The rest of the day he spend watching Bailey very careful. How she talked to the girl Brent hated to be around because they would always be checking them selfs on a mirror. Bailey didn't hang out with the "normal" people if you can call the people that didn't do little nor much. neither did she hang out with the nerds, even though he saw her defend one on the first day of school. at lunch Bailey ate a salad plate and an apple as she talked with the same girls and some of the boys that played sports.

Brent had to tell Bailey that he has feelings for her but it's just hard. Brent has never done such thing and it would also be hard controlling his anger and the question Bailey would most likely ask him. after minutes of staring and thing he had the guts to stand up and approach the table where Bailey was sitting at.

Brent cleared his throat before speaking. "Bailey.. I need to talk to you." His voice was low at the end since everyone at the table stopped and stared. "what you all looking at?" Brent yelled at the nosey high schoolers. annoyed he pulled Bailey out the lunch room by the hand. once they where both far from everyone on the second floor of the building Bailey spoke up.

"Brent...I-I have to ask you something." Bailey spoke scared as to what would be Brent's reaction.

"Okay, go on." Brent said very calmly, which suppressed Bailey, she was expecting him to yell at her or hit her.

"Okay." Bailey took a deep breath. "why...why do yo-" Brent cut her off.

"You are talking to slow and I hate that!" Brent yelled at her and she flinched standing straight and stepping back.

"Sorry" she looked down.

Brent let out a breath closing his eyes. "look" he opened his eyes and was meet with Bailey eyes, he could see she was scared. he didn't like that. when he was watching Bailey the whole day she never looked scared and he got angry because everyone was always scared of him and he was just sick and tired of seeing fearful eyes all the time.

"I think...stop looking at me like that!" Brent yelled once again at Bailey. "ugh, you are making this hard." Brent said rubbing his face. before he could say anymore the bell rang signing lunch was over.

~

After the weird conversation Bailey had with Brent she kept wondering what he wanted to say. from the look on his face it was something serious. she didn't see Brent after lunch only once as she was walking to her class. she smiled a little smile towards him to tell give him a sign what ever he said was okay, a friendly smile, which he returned with a shy smile. it was to much feelings for bailey she wanted to go kiss him.

"How is school Bailey?" Mrs. Crawley asked Bailey when she was settled in the car.

"School is going fine..I've only been here a few days so I still wouldn't know if I want to stay." bailey played with her fingers.

"I understand. I just wanted to know that your doing well. if there is someone or something bothering you can tell me..and don't worry about your parents you'll be save with us." Mrs. Crawley smiled at Bailey.

"Thank you some much for what you have done to me...i was scared I would never have someone to care for me and...love me." Bailey spoke from her heart felling more conferrable. "I know you want me to call you and your husband 'mom' and 'dad' and I'm work on it..."bailey spoke speaking once they arrived at the hotel.

Mrs. Crawley was glad she had a long conversation with Bailey, usually their conversations where cut short. the fact that Bailey was trying to adapt to the whole new family thing make her happy and glad that soon they will be a new and happier family.

"I once again understand, when I was younger my parents adopted a child as well who became my sister, it took her a while to warm up to us." after Mrs. Crawley Finished Talking Bailey leaned over and hugged her.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

😁 Sorry Once Again ! There is Spelling Error , A Lot Cuz I Wrote Dis At Night And I'm A Bit To Busy/Lazy To Check It. Maybe I Need An Editor ?

School ( 😒 )Starts On Da 6th ! 😄

V🅾T📧

↪️🅾〽️♏️📧ńT

F🅾LL⭕️〰 Ⓜ️£