*8*

Characters: Bailey, Brent, and special person

Setting: school and Jacks

Once I the closet it was dark. Bailey landed on a chair, scared she looked around using her flashlight on her phone.

"Matt" she screamed when she saw Matt trying not to laugh in the corner.

"You should have seen your face!" Matt kept laughing holding his stomach.

"Shut up and turn the lights on." Matt did as told

"ok ok, chill. I just wan to ask you a question" Matt said leaning on the door frame next to the light switch.

"go on" Bailey ordered forgetting about her next class she was going to be late. this Matt guy was starting to make her fall of him.

"well...tomorrow I have...we have our last game of the season." Matt informed her playing with his shirt button. "would you like to come?" Matt spoke to quick for his liking.

snap! I sounded desperate! Matt thought

"I'll have to ask, but yeah it would be fun to go, I never really went to a real life game. you know just on TV." Bailey spoke feeling embarrassed, like for real who doesn't go at least one time in there life to a... "you play football, right?"

"No, I play soccer. see that's why I have a soccer ball on my hat." Matt said pointing to his hat that was hanging from his belt loop.

wow omg its like right there how would i have not seen it. Bailey thought mentally slapping her self

"Well i have to go now, hope to hear a yes." with that Matt left the closet, he winked before closing the door.

Bailey was blushing deeply, this Matt guy for her was nice but that only one person from the whole school. everyone always talks about her behind her back, how she thinks she is the queen of the school just because Brent is after her. which is not true she hates Brent...no hate is a strong word, she just dislikes him and hates her parents.

She walked out the closet getting weird looking from the students that were at there lockers, she lightly smiled before heading to her class.

As soon as she walked in the class the teacher called on her to go to his desk.

"Yes?" she asked in a small voice

"You are needed in the office, here is a worksheet if your don't come back this will be the work for today" wondering why they wanted her in the office she looked through the work.

Once she reached the office she saw Brent by the door, he stood when he notice her approaching. he didn't look as bad as the day before but you could still notice it hurt when he moved.

"Brent, why are you doing here?" she asked him in a whisper not wanting anyone around to notice him or her.

"I have to tell you something but first lets get out of the school." he grabbed her arm and pulled her. "Brent! top, I'm not going anywhere with you, I'm staying here at school." she pulled her arm from his grip and walked back to her class.

"No!" Brent grabbed her hand again. "i really need to tell you something important"

"Your hurting my hand" Bailey informed him. "ill go but don't make a since i dint want bad rumors about me going around." she walked out the school with Brent behind her. "are we walking?" she asked once they reached the parking lot

"Your car." Brent said

"I don't-" she was cut of when she saw her car parked on the other line. "how did you get my car"

Bailey was scared for real this time, not only is he good at skipping school and not getting in trouble but also steal cars.

"I didn't steal it or anything, you- i grabbed the keys from your purse yesterday when you were at my house. but that's not import and now, lets go"

"no no no. there much be a good explanation, you cant go through my purse and get my things like if there where yours. your crazy and I'm crazy for going with your flow." she shook her head getting in the car.

"ok since I know you haven't ate lets go grab something to eat and they I cant take you to that important place." bailey kept her arms crossed looking out the window. the car was silent just the radio playing in the background softly. they reached Jacks and parked the car.

They order there food and ate in silence, occasional Brent would make a small conversation but ended with an ok from bailey. they walked out the fast food restaurant and walked to the car.

"OK now-" Brent was cut off by a man.

"well well look who we have here, Bailey" baileys heart dropped like an anchor when she heard this voice. "well bailey don't be rude by don't your present me to your boyfriend?' her father nudged her.

She was afraid to spoke knowing if she didn't say what her wanted to hear he would bet her. "he is not my boyfriend" bailey said in a small voice looking at the ground.

"He is not? well he should, look what pretty car he is driving you in." he smirked

"oh actually its her car" Brent spoke,he was confused as to who this person was and why had bailey all the sudden look scared and getting close to him by the second.

"oh" baileys father clapped his hands. "why don't you take me on a tour towards your house?"

"I cant I need to go to school." Bailey quickly lied.

"I thought you learned not to lie to me." he then slapped bailey making her fall to the ground.

Brent was shocked when he saw this but when he tried to help her someone else came behind him and grabbed him and the keys from his hand.

__________________________

not my best work

I'm going to go back and edit it!

remember to let me know your thoughts

Thank You for Voting!!

(Pic of Brent on side)