*5*

Characters: bailey, Brent, and Matt

Settings: Baileys house, school, Brent's house

Baileys face was much better just like the doctor had said, yet not all was completely gone, but nothing you couldn't cover with a bit more makeup.

"How are feeling today, sweetie?" Baileys mother said when Bailey sat down on the table for breakfast.

"It's great. aren't you suppose to be at work?" Bailey tried not to sound rude.

"Am taking you to school, you know how we told you that your were going to attend that school for a month and if you liked that school better than your old school, then you get to stay there?" Bailey nodded after thanking the cooker. "well until the month is over I will be driving you to school."

This is going to be great! He won't be able to force me to leave school, I will be much better with out my car.

"That will be fine" Bailey answered happily.

"Am glad you agree. now hurry we don't want to be late."

~

There was no discussion between Bailey and her mother. Bailey still had her cracked phone but her mother promised to get her a new one after school.

"Bye" Bailey smiling waved at her mother.

You could still notice the bruise she had near her eye. That's why she curled her hair and covered her face with more make up and a lock of curl covered her eye.

"Bailey." She saw Matt run down the hall to her locker. "hey." Matt spoke again when he was next to her

"Hi" she replayed with no emotion.

"Did you get I trouble for skipping?" Matt spoke again after seconds of silence

"No? how did you know about this?" she closed her lock to have a good look at Matt

"Oh....umm....everyone knows" Matt thought of an excuse quickly. He had been watching Bailey get beat up by Brent but there was noting he could do. Matt was scared of Brent they had been in a fight and Brent won. He didn't want to loose the fight and look bad in front of Bailey.

"Oh, do they just know that I skipped?" Bailey bitting her nail she didn't want nobody to know she got hurt by Brent.

"Yeah...i think , I mean I just heard you skipped." Matt shrugged.

"Ok, I need to go to class now." before she could walk way Matt held her back.

"We are in the same class." Matt smiled.

Bailey didn't want anything to do with Matt, he's just a stupid jock who just wanted to proof he could get any girl he wished.

"I'm a big girl now, I don't need my daddy to walk me to my class." Bailey mocked a baby voice.

"So many bad people, I have to walk with you." he held Baileys hand as they walked to class

"Will now I have someone to protect me from Brent" bailey mumbled.

Once in class everyone stared at Matt and Bailey, including the teacher. Now people won't think Brent and Bailey are dating. Just about Matt.

"Slut!" a girl coughed as she went to see in her set. Nonchalant Bailey sat on her desk.

In class all Bailey could think of was Brent, why didn't he show up in class? Did he skip again. The more she thought the worst she thought happened to Brent. She asked a group of guys that she once saw Brent talk to but off course no one knows anything. After school she went to the office and asked for Brent's work.

"Yes ma'am, I know where he lives, I'll make sure to give him his work." Bailey politely told the office lady.

The lady gave in "Will ok." She handed Bailey the packet with Brent's work.

"Thank you." Bailey rushed out to the front if the school to find her mother who promised to be waiting for her at the front of the school. Soon enough she was there waiting in her black car.

Matt had given her his number and asked her on a date which she gladly rejected. "Am grounded" was baileys excuse, which off course was not true, she just couldn't use her car. Her parent wasted money for the county to give Bailey her drivers license at the age of fifteen. But she could like to date Matt he was not ugly, and if Brent didn't have angry problems she would consider dating him.

"Hello Bailey how was school?" Mrs.Crawley asked when Bailey was bucked up.

"It was great. I....um have to take this work to one of my classmate." Bailey hoped that her mother would not go with her.

"You made a new friend? that's great. when we get home you can take your car." that was a big relief. "I am not good with finding addresses." he mother laughed.

"Oh it's ok" bailey smiled at her mother. Mrs.Crawley wanted to know more about this 'friend'. She knew if pushed Bailey into talking more, Bailey would not want to tell her. so she just stopped the conversation there.

Once they got home, Bailey ran to her room plopped her books on her desk and changed into something more conferrable. She choose a white pair of shorts and a black tank top with a white anchor and black sandals. she pulled her hair black in to a bun and removed some make up. she wanted Brent to see what he had done to her.

"Mom" she quickly spoke to cover up her word "I'll try be back before dinner." she called to her mother who was siting on the other side of the living room.

"Ok sweetie, call if your not going to be able to make it, be safe." She waved and continue with her work.

Bailey tried to remember where Brent lived again. She only been there once and she just took a quick look at the house.

After 20 minutes of looking for Brent's house finally Bailey had found it. This time there was one crapy truck parked in the drive way just like Bailey described the car and the rest of the house. Her old house was better than this house even thought her cloths where like Brent's just a simple shirt and jeans and off mark shoes.

With a beep breath Bailey managed to knock on the door, gently so the door wouldn't fall off.

"Coming!" a guys voice echoed through the house. Bailey held her breath but this voice wasn't Brent's.

"Well" a guy around his late teens spoke, he looked nothing like Brent so they couldn't be brothers. "Why is this pretty girl here?" he tried hit on Bailey.

"Am looking for Brent." she said looking inside the house for Brent.

"Ugh.BRENT! SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU!" the guy yelled. Then he walked to the sofa "second door to the left. Make sure to close the door" the guy commanded.

The house was a mess, dirty cloths and dishes everywhere. the rooms where dark and creepy. the hallway where full of blood drops and knifes stuck on doors and the floor also with broken glass. finally after carefully walking around the junk she was finally infringing of Brent's door. Three knifes where stabbed on the door the door Handel was stained with blood. This was the time where either she would regret or remember forever.

___________

Vote! Comment!

ne means Not Edited

(Pic of Brent on side)