*1*

Settings: Pinson high school

Characters: Bailey Crawley, Gabby, nerdy, Matt, Ms.Lathem, office lady, brunet boy

It was on the first day of school of Bailey Crawly, woke up early. Her family wanted the best for her, her old school was full of snotty rich kids and cake faced girls. the family moved from a different house and state, into a public school. The Crawly family wasn't poor, they more of a high median class. Bailie had her own car a yellow mustangs with red outline, so people can see her from far away and people can distinguish her from everyone else.

She looked for a parking spot not to far from school, the bad people section, not to close to school, popular people, but in between. Bailey saw her self as a normal girl, she wasn't girly nor tomboy, just normal. She would act girly sometimes, the way she dresses, eats and talks, she was just tough that way to be proper. Well not really she had a very bad childhood.

She had finally found a perfect parking place, which was closer to the school but not invading the popular's cars. After she fixes her hair, it's a convertible car and her hair was flying everywhere, she stepped out the car to fix her skirt. In her old school uniforms were used, not in this school. As long as you don't show what your not suppose to, your free to wear anything.

Today Bailie decide to wear a white/pink vintage inspired floral mesh shirt strapless mini sun dress, along with a pearl necklace with a bow on the side and her white faux patent leather buckle cross strap platform heels. After she finished reviewing in her car mirror, she locked the car, grabbed her blinder of the back seat as well as her purse, which she stuffed her phone and keys in.

She turned fast and ran into someone everything was so fast she was not able to see who it was, just that the guy hand brown hair and was a bit taller then her, but off course everyone is taller than her. Her binder hit the floor and so did her purse, she was pushed back on to her car, his hair was on the way and that's why she wasn't able to see the guy. Once she fixes her hair there was no one in site. "What a gentlemen" Bailey thought out loud while picking up her stuff.

She observed the big old building as she as observed the kids there. Most of the girls dressed as tomboys and most guys looked gay. As she went up the stair she noticed a group of popular kids. The girls off course cheerleader and the guys football players.

Bailie wanted to ask them if they knew where the office was, she was scared them, would bully her, not that she has ever been bullied, all these kids looked bad.

The girls wore lots of make up and every ugly, and same with the guys, some guy looked as if they were wearing makeup, most guys have pimples or something on there face but these had perfect skin, but of course not all.

She spots a group of nerdy kids close by the door, the kids don't look like the ones in movies,not all had glasses with old clothes.

"Can one of you show me where the office is?" She asked the group of five nerdy kids. They all just stared at her without moving "I'm new here." Bailey added.

"Oh.....l-let me s-show you the w-way." He stuttered, his eyes not leaving my face.

"Hold up!" Bailey turned to see one of the football guys from earlier walking up to them. "I'll show you around school." The guy spoke to Bailey. "You don't have the right to be speaking to a girl like her." The football guy yelled to the nerdy kid who had volunteered to show her around.

"Yes Matt I was going to tell her that." The nerdy kid said liking down being to ashamed to look up.

Bailey hated all the bullying, she walked away. She saw a girl around her age, off course this is high school, standing not to far from her.

"Hi, can you please tell me where the office is? I am new here." Bailey asked politely.

"Sure" he girl smiled. "My name is gabby." Gabby extended her hand to shake with Bailey.

"I'm Bailey Crawley, am from..." The bell cut Baileys sentence off

"Nice to meet you Bailey let's get going." Gabby dragged her down the hall into the office, bumping into people in the way. "She needs her schedule." Gabby ask a older lady who was typing on a computer.

"Name?" Her voice was boring.

"Bailey Crawley." She spoke soft.

The lady printed her schedule of and handed it to her.

"I'll take you to your first class, I would show you around but the bell is about to ring again." Gabby spoke fast as they walk out the office with out saying thank you to the old lady. "Here." Gabby handed Bailey her schedule.

"How many bells ring in the morning?" Bailey asked.

"Two, I have to go but this is the class! I'll pick you up after class." Gabby quickly spoke as she's speed walk to her class.

Bailey turned around to walk in the class, everyone was settling in, few sets were not take, most were.

"You must be Bailey Crawley." The teacher, Ms. Lamthem, greeted Bailey with a warm smile. "Take a set anywhere you want for now." Ms. Lamthem finished walking out the class to holler at some guys. Bailey walk to the first set she saw which was close to the door and near the back. On her way there girl gave her death glares. She ignored them and walked on. Bailey studied her schedule, all her classes were;

1.) AP English
2.) Art 1
3.) algebra 2
4.) study hall (lunch)
5.) AP history
6.) health
7.) chemistry

-------------------------

Feedback?

Vote?

(Pic of Brent on side)