30

Things were going slow for the next month. Lovegoods, Dean Thomas, and a goblin were captured and sent down to the manor cell.

The dark lord was getting more and more frustrated and ordered to find Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, and Ronald Weasley as quickly as possible.

Hermione in her free time would read, hangout with Charlie or Draco. She hadn't seen her family much. They were always at the Gaunt Manor and even if Hermione saw her parents in the Malfoy Manor, they would rarely acknowledged her. Hermione didn't know if they were doing this because they were ashamed of what they had involved her and Charlie, but she wanted to tell them she understood. She hadn't blamed them.

Hermione and Draco sat in their room, talking and enjoying themselves.

"We've got Harry Potter!" They suddenly heard Bellatrix scream from downstairs, making them jump. Their eyes widened and they looked at each other, speechless.
"Oh no" They both whispered in unison.

"Draco, Hermione come down now!" Bellatrix's cold voice called. They both bolted down the stairs, their heart rate speeding up by the minute.

There they were. Ginny, Ronald, and Harry surrounded by deatheaters. They were Hermione's only hope and they mess up like this? Hermione groaned in her mind.

"Well,  is this Harry Potter?" Bellatrix asked bringing his face up by pulling on his dark hair violently.

Hermione looked at Harry Potter and furrowed her eyebrows like she was thinking.

"I can't be sure" Draco said. It was convenient that they were both good actors.

"Draco, Hermione. If we were the ones to hand him over to the dark lord, everything would be forgiven. All would go back to how it was" Lucius reasoned almost desperately to them.

Draco took a sharp intake of breath and nodded like he understood.
"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him I hope?" One of the snatchers stepped out and challenged.

"Don't talk to me like that in our own house!" Lucius yelled venomously, making Hermione jump.
"Lucius" Narcissa warned, pulling him away.

"Now now don't be shy sweethearts, come over" Bellatrix ordered pulling us down to see Harry's face. "Now if this isn't who we think it is we won't call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure" she added.  

"What's wrong with his face?" Hermione cut in.
"Yes what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix asked glaring at the snatchers.

"Came to us like that, something he picked up in the forest" they explained.

Harry looked at them wondering what Hermione and Draco would do. Would they turn him in? Sure they were both good actors and acted confused but it was easy to tell it was still him even with his disoriented face.

"A jinx maybe? Give me your wand dear, I want to see what your last spell was" Bellatrix stood up leaving Hermione and Draco. Hermione took a last look at Harry before standing up on her feet again, bringing Draco up next to her.

Bellatrix maliciously laughed and pointed it at the red headed girl sneering,
"Got you" before gasping at the sword in the snatchers hand.

"What is that? Where did you get that?" She asked, staring coldly at the snatchers.
"Found it while we were searching in her bag, reckon it's mine now" he smirked.

Hermione bit her lips and looked down, something like that wasn't a smart thing to say, especially to Bellatrix.

Bellatrix casted a spell making a long black rope zip out, strangling the snatcher and stealing the sword. She then continued to strangle and threw the other snatcher across the room. Hermione impetuously grabbed her neck, feeling bad for the snatchers.