14-friends

Hermione Gaunt sat in the Slytherin common room, desperately flipping through Hogwarts: A History trying to find information about the vanishing cabinet. It had been a whole month and after many trials, mending the vanishing cabinet seemed almost impossible.

She heard the door swing open, revealing her blond prince walking into the room. Hermione smiled and got up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hello, how was class?" She asked dreamily. Draco relaxed at her touch and smiled at her.
"It was okay I guess, but I missed you a lot" Hermione giggled and kissed him on the lips. His pulled her close to him making sure to leave no space between him and her.

Her fingers danced in his hair making Draco slightly groan. She smiled and started to walk backwards before her back hit the wooden table in the common room.

They kissed passionately and lustfully, the ones she had missed a lot.

Draco swiftly lifted her up not breaking off from the kiss. She wrapped her silky legs around him pulling him closer.

He broke off from the kiss and before Hermione had time to complain, started to attack her neck. He sucked on her skin, leaving red spots visible on her neck.

"God, I love you so much" he whispered as he nibbled on her earlobe. Hermione groaned in satisfaction before she lightly traced his jawline and lifting Draco's head up making him look at her again.

Hermione grabbed the tie of this uniform bringing her and his lips to touch again. His hand ruffled her almond brown hair while one of Hermione's hand rested on the desk while the other gripped his tie.

Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott walked down the stairs, noticing the couple on the table.
"All right Draco and Hermione break it up, break it up!" Blaise called making the couple stop and glance at him.

"What do you want Zabini?" Draco asked through his gritted teeth.

"I'm just here to inform what everything thinks. We didn't become Slytherins to see you guys be all over each other" Blaise smirked while shrugging his broad shoulders. "Just because you guys are considered the power couple of the school doesn't mean you can shove it in our single faces" Blaise grumbled making Hermione giggle.

"If you ever had a girlfriend as amazing as Hermione then you would understand" Draco smirked looking at his best mate. "But you probably won't so you would never understand. Pity"

Blaise rolled his eyes glancing at Theo for help.
" I mean he has a point though, you guys have so much PDA at school" Theo said.

"Alarmingly too much" Blaise added on.
"Imagine how much they snog when we aren't here" Theo scrunched his nose earning a snicker from Blaise.

"It's not like we don't know you guys sneaking off during your free period" Blaise smirked. Hermione whipped around sending a shocked look to Blaise.

"You knew about that?" Hermione asked making Blaise and Theo to nod smugly.

Hermione sighed thanking Merlin they didn't suspect anything.

"Although I wish I didn't" Blaise muttered earning another smirk from Theo.