19

Hermione and Draco were both sent back to school immediately. Although they had few days left of break, it's not like either wanted to be home anyway.

For them, they both couldn't leave the bed in Hermione's dorm for days.

Maybe it was the lustful kissed they shared or the tender touches that distracted them from the world around them.

Maybe because for an hour they felt like time stopped, like they didn't have to think of anything else than each other. Because maybe, for them, it could be a time out from reality.

Sure, they showed up during meals but other times they were no where to be seen. The love marks on both of their skin, even with many glamour charms, were still visible. But it wasn't like either of them cared.

They were, after all the Slytherin prince and princess. And apparently from other classmates, the 'golden couple'.

Classes finally started to pick up which they both had no problem with. They were both very intelligent and were able to pass classes easily.

But even with Draco telling her otherwise, Hermione was still disgusted herself. Hermione Gaunt, was a death eater.

Sure she has been forced, but if people knew what she had become to be, they would only see her as a cold hearted killer.

She was scared. Scared of herself. What if she actually did want this? She was descendants of Voldemort after all.

What if she did have darkness that she hadn't known? What if joining them would reveal her true self?

Se had always prided of being the nice Slytherin, the good pure blood. But that was now down the drain.

However Hermione refused, to believe so. She pushed the small voice out her head. She was not a cold hearted killer. She wasn't... she couldn't...

But she was following orders from Voldemort himself and fixing the cabinet to let death eaters in. She would be, she was, an accessory to all the murders.

But what could she do? She couldn't just quit being a death eater, they would kill her family. She couldn't runaway. Was there anything she could do?

She wanted to be almost a messenger of some sort for the order. She would steal the information from Voldemort and guide the order.

Almost like... a spy. A spy! She would be able to make herself useful. She definitely didn't know anyone who could be doing something like that.

But how would she be able to? It was dangerous, almost suicidal to be openly a spy. She was sure that there was at least one, that was a spy for Voldemort.

She had to be anonymous. She quickly went over to her desk and carefully wrote a letter with her wand. There was no way anyone would be able to trace the letter back.

She quickly wrote explaining her position. How she was a death eater, but she wanted to be a spy for the order. Satisfied, she casted a quick spell again to make sure to block any tracking spell.

She had read about a spell in which casters were able to almost apparate objects.

"To Albus Dumbledore" she said to the letter before it disappeared in thin air. Satisfied, she sat back on her chair and sighed. She hoped that this would work. She would be able to redeem herself with this.

If this worked, she would finally be able to convince herself that she was truly not a monster.