XI

XI

___________

"thank you hyung for your help," jeongguk said to jin in the hospital, "before i time runs out, could you give this to jimin?" he handed his hyung a letter.

jin nodded and took the letter, "goodbye jeongguk," he said before leaving the room

jimin was sitting by the window looking at the stars and recalling the time jeongguk was talking about the stars and their glow. the memory brought a smile to face until he heard the door open.

dr.kim walked in with a small smile, "hey jimin," he said and sat beside jimin, "i have something for you," jin handed jimin the letter jeongguk had instructed him to do.

jimin took the letter and began to read:

jimin hyung!!!

it's me! jeongguk ~ i hope you are doing well. i miss you :c i want my little jimin with me right now.

i dont want to beat around the bush so i will come out as straight as i can. i have cancer. im dying. well, by the time you are reading this i may be already dead.

anyways, i wanted jin / dr.kim to give you this letter in order to tell you i loved you and i will love in my death. you are an amazing person who should live a happy life. don't listen to the voices in your head that tell you otherwise. you are my jimin, you are perfect in every way.

i will i told you i love you in person. it would have been a better, i'm sorry about that.

jimin, i love you don't ever forget that.

love,
your jeonggukie who loves you dearly and forever

Name : Jeon Jeongguk

Time of Death : 12:29 am

Cause of Death : Cancer

Name : Park Jimin

Time of Death : 1:30am

Cause of Death : Suicide

in the end jimin was right, love is real but temporary.

THE END