VIII

VIII
___________

jeongguk woke not in his bed but in jimin's hospital bed where jimin was curled up against him and in peace. being this close to jimin made his heart flutter, without thinking he kissed jimin's forehead.

jimin who was waking from jeongguk's movement felt something warm on his forehead and opened his eyes to see what it was. jeongguk had kissed him.

looking at one another with surprise jimin moved closer to jeongguk pressed his lips against jeongguk's. why? jimin didn't know either, but something in his heart told him to do so. jeongguk was shocked, jimin was kissing him! his heart was going to burst however due to his shock he wasn't kissing back.

which made jimin think it was a mistake and began to pull away. quickly, jeongguk pressed his lips against and responded to jimin. jimin and jeongguk had their eyes closed as they kissed, jeongguk wrapped his arms around the smaller male and pulled him so jimin was lying on them as they deepened the kiss.

this was jimin's first kiss. so far he was enjoying this kiss every much and he wished they could be like this forever. however, all good things come to an end (not only that they needed air to live) and the kissed was broken.

jimin was slightly panting and looking down at jeongguk who was looking back at him, "you taste sweet." jimin blushed and buried his head in the crook of jeongguk's neck in embarrassment making jeongguk chuckle.

"where were you this morning?" asked dr.kim once jeongguk returned from jimin's room.

"i was at jimin's," jeongguk explained and put down his notebook and pen.

"but you normally come by the office before heading to his room," dr.kim said making him think something was up with jeongguk and jimin.

"i thought it would be nice to change things up a bit, " jeongguk said with a smile.

note: cry my ap scores :c