IV

IV
___________

"how did it go yesterday?" asked dr.kim the next morning to the twenty year old before him, "he didn't really do much," jeongguk answered as he walked around the office, "he was only sitting on the bed as i talked."

"talked?" asked dr.kim curiously, "what did you talk about?"

"the stars."

"stars?" dr.kim questioned, "what made you talk about stars?"

jeongguk shrugged, "they seemed to want to be spoken of."

  ☰

death will come.
when it does.
let it come.

jimin sprang up in bed drenched in sweat and fear. with his heart still beating rapidly, the door opened. jeongguk entered the room with his notebook and pen in one hand. "oh, you are up," jeongguk said in a told which made it seem as if he was expecting jimin to be asleep.

jimin laid back in bed. jeongguk opened the curtains to let the sunlight inside the room and brighten the place up. jimin shut his eyes tighter in response to the light on his face. jeongguk saw and chuckled, jimin heard.

"cute," jeongguk said in a low voice so jimin didn't hear him, but jimin heard him. jimin sat up and saw jeongguk sitting at the window looking out the window.

"it's a pretty day," jeongguk said not looking at jimin as jimin watched him, "it's a shame we are locked inside." jeongguk turned back and made eye contact with jimin, "but we can change that."

  ☰

jeongguk had taken jimin outside the building and to the hospital garden where they both were now walking together beside one another. both walked in silence for the remainder of the time in each other's presence.

  ☰

"how was it today?" dr.kim asked jeongguk who returned from his morning check up with jimin, "no progress," answered jeongguk, "we walked around in the garden today without exchanging any words. are you sure jimin speaks? maybe he's mute."

dr.kim chuckled, "oh no, jimin speaks," he said, "jimin speaks."

jeongguk shrugged and ate his sandwich.

jeongguk isn't so bad, jimin thought, although the boy was a bit talkative he couldn't blame him however. maybe jimin should give the boy a chance and talk to him.

die
die
die
die jimin
die and everyone will be happy
you worthless git.