VI

VI
___________

the thoughts didn't wake jimin up the next morning, instead it was the sound of the door opening and the sound of footsteps entering the room. jimin opened his eyes to see a familiar male with black hair open the window, which blinded him then take a seat by the window.

"morning," said the male, "how did you sleep?"

jimin rubbed his eyes with his small fingers as he sat up, "well," he answered and looked up at jeongguk. the dark haired male was dressed in pale blue jeans, sneakers with a grey t-shirt and a black jacket.

"that's good," he said with a smile that strangely made jimin's heart flutter, "i slept well too."

"i didn't ask," jimin said.

jeongguk smile widened, "i know." jeongguk's response made jimin roll his eyes.

don't forget
time is ticking
and your time is coming
death will find you
and it will
kill you

jeongguk returned to the same day but at night, when he entered jimin's room, he saw the male sleeping in bed. jeongguk smiled as he saw the older male tucked in bed and sleeping without any trouble.

jeongguk's eyes roamed the patient's face, he sat beside the jimin as he noticed his plumped lips and flawless pale skin. he was beautiful. jeongguk brought a hand to jimin's hair and stroked it, his hair was soft and brown. jeongguk had a sudden urge to kiss the male but reframed from doing so.

instead he got up and let the boy sleep. 

once he had left jimin opened his eyes. he had been awake the whole time and felt jeongguk's close presence to him, then remembered the feeling of jeongguk's hand on his head which made jimin's heart race for a reason he didn't know but wished to know.