X

X
___________

after jimin had learned jeongguk was not longer allowed to visit jeongguk he had lost it. he felt like the world was coming to an end. being with jeongguk gave him a reason to live and now the reason was gone. the thoughts returned driving jimin into a hole to which he couldn't escape with thoughts or help but through death.

they were screaming at him.

die
you are trash
you have no purpose in this world
you are worthless
just die

jimin wanted to obey. jimin wanted to die. jimin wanted death to take him way from this pain and torture.

the truth wasn't told to jimin. jeongguk and jimin weren't actually involved in a caught forbidden love, but dr.kim couldn't jimin that jeongguk was dying. dr.kim needed an excuse to tell jimin that jeongguk could no longer see him. jeongguk was actually in the hospital down the road in his own bed dying due to cancer.

the truth was jeongguk had met jimin a long time ago and instantly fell in love him with him. before jeongguk could confess his love jimin had left. since then jeongguk had been looking for him and once he did the world came crashing down when he had discovered he had cancer.

dr.kim and jeongguk were friends. dr.kim, mainly known as jin to jeongguk, was doing jeongguk a favor before jeongguk died. dr.kim arranged for jimin and jeongguk to be together and for jeongguk be with jimin for the first and last time.

although it was against dr.kim's moral to lie to jimin about this thing with jimin's condition he did it anyway. jimin meeting jeongguk had given him a reason to live and now the reason was going to be erased. it was a mistake dr.kim made, he knew it now. what was worse was that this mistake could not be erased nor fixed and jimin was going to face the price.