| Bonus Short |

At the Oakland, CA concert, I didn't expect much besides a great crowd and a beautiful ocean of purple. But it was much more than that. At this concert we stopped when we had nothing planned for in between these two songs besides getting some water and using our towels.

When I was drinking water, a fan was trying to get my attention and I looked at her and bent down to her level and put my microphone to my mouth.

"What are trying to show me?" I asked her and the entire section I was by started pointing up the rows and screaming.

I looked at exactly where they were pointing and that's where my family was sitting. I just stared as tears started falling down my face and I dropped to my knees.

"You guys have pointed me to my family that I thought would never-" I dabbed my face with my towel, "show up." I choked on my tears and covered my face in my hands and cried and the crowd started cheering louder.

"Y/n-ah." Namjoon said from across the stage. "They're here to support you like every other person here." He smiled even though I couldn't see it. He walked his way to where I was on the right stage and hugged me and I stood up and hugged him and let go and put my microphone up to my mouth again with my lips quivering a bit.

"This, all together means so much to me because I know my family wanted me to become a doctor or something 'smart' but I could never do that with a passion for music that's almost as strong for my love for the band and my family and friends." Another tear ran down my face as I got pulled into a side hug from Yoongi.

"Thank you for coming." I bowed and the crowd cheered so loud it sounded like I didn't have in-ear monitors in. Continuing the concert couldn't have been any better because of how good I was getting at performing in front of thousands of people. My family and my dad in particular had finally realized I'm something in this world and can make the biggest impact on people with one song, one verse, one performance.

I work hard to keep doing what I love, and my dad has never seen how hard I work to keep people satisfied and to keep myself healthy and in shape. I work hard to keep up with school and to keep up with all of my classes while working 9+ hours a day and needing time to sleep and promotions and writing. I'm not the old y/n that would sit around and just watch BTS dance and watch other people be productive and just sit there miserably and want to die because I didn't think I was capable of anything; but look at me now. I'm apart of the biggest band in the world right now with millions of fans and supporters that would've never thought that I was depressed one time or another.